1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal Orgasm?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by PrinceFabulous, May 17, 2014.

1. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, no problem. I can respect that. My motivation was not to be pushy but rather to try and empower people to overcome shame. That's why I talk so directly about this subject--to try and break down anxieties people have.

We always want to be mindful of our own boundaries and take things at our own pace. Far be it from me to ask you to try something you're not ready for.

In friendship,

Adrienne

2. shadowmonger

Out Status:
    A few people
    i think some guys can do it easier than others. personally ive tried. many time. and ive never been able. not saying it didnt feel good though. maybe i just need a bigger dildo. the one i have might be too thin.

3. shadowmonger

Out Status:
    A few people
    any advice on how to get an anal orgasm?

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, so this is a personal question, but I'm trying to help everybody like anal and break down any shame people have in talking about it.

When you anally masturbate, how do you like it? My understanding, from what others tell me, and my own experience, is that there's sort of two modes. One is what I call friction-based, where you get the most pleasure from the in and out motion of the strokes. Another is what I call the tension-based, where you get pleasure from the stretching feeling of the rectum and anal sphincters.

I'm just curious how you like it, so I know how to steer you in a good direction for getting a more pleasurable experience and hopefully get pure anal orgasm without any genital stimulation.

5. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I personally do in and out motion strokes to start out with to get comfortable and then lean back to a position that is at a 40 degree angle with the floor that is somewhat similar to "cowboy" but further back. It is totally a personal thing though. With my big dildo, I tend to have dry orgasms when I am hands free. With my smaller anal-t, I like to use hands as I am sitting and don't have enough pressure to orgasm hands-free.

For me, it is about trying different positions. It's a lot like sex. Compared to sex as a teen, it is better, but I chalk that up to more knowledge about sex now and more time to experiment.

6. Claudette

Claudette Guest

7. shadowmonger

Out Status:
    A few people
    Im not too sure what I enjoy more. But I guess I like thrusting mltions because I went for a thinner dildo

8. SaleGayGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How long does your top need to keep thrusting before you get one? I read somewhere that 20 – 30 mins of fucking were required to trigger a prostate/anal orgasm and are the 2 even the same thing?

9. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

As others have said, it's not only possible, but I'm pretty sure at any given moment, someone out there is probably having one.

10. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It can be as quickly as 10 min. for me. Every body will react differently.

11. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know where you read that, but it's not true. Can be achieved very quickly.

12. Theron

Again, that all depends. If you're already pretty turned on and wound up, it could potentially be within a few minutes. If there's something that REALLY gets you going, like a particular fetish, that can speed things up.

13. SaleGayGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks, I thought 20 mins seems a long time but it may be nice

14. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It is absolutely possible, however, I had not heard of many people having anal orgasms before.

15. shadowmonger

Out Status:
    A few people
    I would really like to be able to do this. But I think its something some ppl just cant do

16. DangerAlex

It's happened for me as quickly as 10 minutes into the sex (enough time for me to adjust, stretch, and start "getting into it"), but it's also taken like 40 minutes before. It's not really about the time, it's when your partner hits the right spot, and then continues to hit that spot that you'll orgasm. The amount of time you've been having sex isn't really what makes you orgasm this way.

17. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agreed. I think it's also about intensity and how much encouragement you get from/give to your boyfriend or partner. If he lets you know you've hit the spot and then encourages you to continue and ramp up the intensity it can bring on an amazing orgasm in very little time. Depends how much you want it or like it really, but time is not the big issue.

18. DangerAlex

Good call, I wasn't even thinking about this actually. My boyfriend has gotten good at sort of reading me. He says he can usually tell when he's hitting it by the way I respond to it--I guess I'll make different or more specific sounds :lol:--so most of the time he "ramps up the intensity" before I can make him aware that he's hit the right spot. We have amazing sexual chemistry.

I don't think with this I'm really being very helpful. Just more of a beside..

19. patric

patric Guest

I had one during a nice hot oil massage. My partner slipped a finger in me, and OMG. He was very hot and I am sure this helped.

20. secretneed

secretneed Guest

not taboo at all, anal sex can be very loving and if taken slow, can feel over the to. I cant get enough. I dream of it but don't have a secret guy to have sex with. Wish I did again. I had a lot of great times while on travel years ago and cant get that feeling out of my mind.