1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal Orgasm?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by PrinceFabulous, May 17, 2014.

1. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I usually need to add manual stimulation though myself. I cannot have it by dildo alone. Came close sometimes though.

2. DangerAlex

It does happen. Everyone is different, so there's no sure way to tell you to do it.

When my boyfriend and I have sex, I bottom almost always, and he makes me cum more than half the time without my dick ever being touched. For me, it usually happens when we're in doggy or missionary (him on top of me). It usually happens when he gets really deep inside me and is really pounding away, I cum like crazy! Sometimes when I feel him just starting to hit it, I'll grab his ass and pull him into me and hold him there, which sort of locks him in. When I do this, he knows to really give it to me, and within a minute or two we're both cumming. He says it's hot when he can make me cum just by fucking me, so whenever this happens he's never far behind.

So yeah, maybe try those positions? And subtle adjustment in angle can sometimes make a difference. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Good luck!

3. photogSIL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You definitely know when you have one! My legs are still weak the next day!

4. DangerAlex

It's so funny you say that, I thought it was just me! My legs usually feel like jelly for hours afterward, and sometimes the next day too lol. My boyfriend and I hooked up in the backseat of his car this one time (don't judge me, we got carried away in the moment!) and afterward when I opened the car door and tried to stand--my legs gave out from under me and I collapsed onto the ground. My boyfriend laughed his ass off, and so did I.

:lol:

5. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And it made me laugh as well...at least now I know that I'm not doing things correctly. I suppose my fingers aren't long enough. :confused:

6. photogSIL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    @encagedPhoenix

From what I've read.. its very hard for most guys to hit the "spot" with your own finger(s). Try something a bit longer. And as a matter of fact.. Google it! You'll get lots of tips :slight_smile:

7. Theron

Oh yeah, definitely possible. I've never had one--I don't bottom and probably never will again because I don't like it and my fiance isn't really able to keep it up to top--but I can usually get him off from just anal stimulation about half the time. More if I tie him up and/or use sensory deprivation devices, like blindfolds.

8. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nice.

I actually tried playing around with different positions with my dildo this morning after hearing about some of the hands free orgasms. Well, I had 2 hands free ones with the first one being dry and the next one a nice slow drip long o. It was nice. And yes, my legs do shake afterwards and during. Then again, my legs when standing too due to neurological issues. I got my exercise this morning. :lol:

9. Monika the Diva

Just out of curiosity would a dildo accomplish the job?

10. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thats possible???

11. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've used fingers, toothbrushes (not recommended), vibrators, dildos... it's best to start small and slow; you'll know because it won't feel like you're hurting yourself just trying to open up.

12. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No... I was making a joke. :lol:

13. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I have experimented in this area with no success, I mean I do like it, just haven't orgasmed from it.

14. Monika the Diva

I'm so scared of the possibilities i can discover. I feel naughty just thinking about it. :icon_redf

15. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would think a sex swing would really help out with penetration. When/if I get a boyfriend, we are going to try it out.

16. DangerAlex

I second this. I think I've tried hitting my own "magic spot" twice, with no success either time. And it wasn't particularly pleasurable otherwise. In fact, probing my own rectum kind of grossed me out and killed the mood. I've only ever had an "anal orgasm", as we're calling it, from actual sex. I'm sure that, at least for me, part of the success can be attributed to being significantly more aroused with my boyfriend than I would or could be alone. But I also think this makes it more special. If I could just reach up there and make myself cum anytime I wanted, then I feel like that would make it happening from sex feel less... special, maybe? Not sure if that's the word I'm looking for.

---------- Post added 21st May 2014 at 03:35 PM ----------

Interesting, I was talking to my boyfriend about this a couple weeks ago. I thought it might help with penetration too. He's not so sure. But we did agree it would be a lot of fun to play on one :slight_smile:

17. photogSIL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well said @DangerAlex

I've not accomplished it either, solo. No matter what "toy" was used. Tho I do know of a few folks that have.

18. laurenc

laurenc Guest

yes it is possible and it is even possible for both sexes . and it depends on the person ,because some people can come to orgasm easily while for others its just to hard to make it happen .

19. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sad that you feel ashamed and wrong about it. Don't feel bad about any desires you may have in this respect. You're allowed to like it, you know.

20. Monika the Diva

Please don't take this the wrong way but it's foreign for me to take this in. It hasn't sunk in yet. I lost my virginity almost two months ago and just thinking about it brings me back. To how ridiculous i felt having sex with a female. And if i decide to have anal penetration how am i going to react? It makes me nervous....