1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accidental Gay Friends

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ARC36, Jan 6, 2017.

1. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeah, i've known a couple of my friends for upwards of 7 or so years and only 2-3 years ago did i find out that they were queer haha

idk i hang out with the gay "group" at our school anyways so i guess that's a thing though

2. Queerboy

Queerboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I was in7th and 8th grade my two friends were David and Robert, I guess subconsciously I was attracted to David I would playfully pinch his nipples and tickle his feet.

Find out later he's gay and so is Robert.

My senior year, in my video class my group was me, Ashley, Sean( nerdy twink) and Luke (punk rock emo boy). Luke loved to talk about the fact I played football and would always feel in my biceps, I never told him to stop. He was also the first guy I seriously fantasizes about.

At a birthday party Ashley came out as bisexual to me she's now a lesbian.
    Sean I thought was pretty cute, beautiful legs and feet I had no clue he's into boys.

So the four of us in one group and all gay.

3. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Haha we hadn't known each other long, but at a camp set up by my company, 3 out of 6 people in my room were somewhere under the rainbow and the guy that always hung out in our room too. We bonded over the week and only revealed our sexuality/genders on the last day!