1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Anti gay pastor says only tragedy in orlando is that more people didn't die

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by johnnyr860, Jun 14, 2016.

1. johnnyr860

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This pisses me off especially in a time like this where my community and I are trying to pick ourselves up and remain united in this time. I know people who died in that night club. I have friends whose friends died in that night club. 2 of the people who work at the mall where I work were confirmed dead when they didn't show up for work. Yet this guy wants to talk about anti gay and how not enough people died. Makes me sick.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we are still going through a lot here in Orlando. I'll just leave this here- Pastor refuses to mourn Orlando victims: ‘The tragedy is that more of them didn’t die’

2. Glowing Eyes

Some people really have no heart.

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2016 at 01:42 PM ----------

Actually, he does have a heart. One made of hatred that is.

3. Butterfly2016

-_-!!! Let me at him!!!!!

4. johnnyr860

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For the past few days I haven't had the will or the energy to do anything. I only go to work because I need to but I was thankful to have today off. If we weren't such a mess here in Orlando I would go there personally myself and give that man a piece of my mind. I come from a Christian family born and raised but even my parents have more common sense than this guy with no brain cells. I know my mom would not stand for this kind of hate. He gives Christians everywhere a bad name.

5. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some people are just terrible human beings. I would be way more pissed if it weren't for the combined facts of I've already seen what westboro said in response to the shooting and I've become so emotionally drained from the past few days. I hope you're doing better johnnyr860, even if it's only a tiny bit better. I can't even imagine what its like in the lgbt community in Orlando right now.

6. mirkku

*sigh* This is such a disgusting thing to say... And probably against his religion to preach in favor of death. Hatred at its finest.
    Please stay strong, Johnny, and take time to take care of yourself as much as possible within the next few weeks.

7. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And people say radical Islam is the only problem...

8. Deinna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can't believe my eyes, when I see comments like this... Here in Finland, someone posted something like this "He (shooter) did the right thing, rest in peace (again, to the shooter) to a finnish magazine's post on their facebook page. There isn't big enough words to describe my anger...

Even though I'm a Christian and always will be, I have never agreed to some of the "rules" of my religion. I believe (I'm really sorry all non-christians, but I'm going to say some religious things) that when God created me for example, He knew who and what I am deep down. He made me this way, so he accepts me like this. He sent his own son to die for me, so he thinks I'm worthy. So even though I'm a christian, I do not support this kind of hatred even the slightest.

And all the best for you Johnny, stay strong!

#8 Deinna, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  9. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is what I can't stand about religion with some people. They claim to love everybody but if they did something that they didn't agree with then they're terrible people and are rotting in hell. I guess this guy is okay with terrorism too. His words are hateful and unnecessary so I got 2 words for you Roger Jiminez, FUCK YOU!

#9 Andrew99, Jun 14, 2016
  10. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That moment when you realise that no, your mother is not the most homophobic person on this earth. Wow.

11. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just saw this story posted by my local news station on facebook and I'm loving the support coming from just about everyone in the comments on that story to the lgbt community, it's normally no where near this supportive but im glad to see more people are being supportive right now.

#11 kibou97, Jun 14, 2016
  12. Glowing Eyes

Thank fuck this country isn't a theocracy or he'd have his way (like ISIS in a lot of the Mid East).

13. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And...this is why I'm slowly becoming an anti-theist again.

I wonder if this failed abortion's attitude would change if someone shot up his church next.

14. johnnyr860

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you all for the kind words. Means so much to see people from all over showing support for us. Went to the one blood donation center here in Orlando but was turned away because I didn't have an appointment and the lady says one blood donation centers across the central Florida area are all behind by at least 2-3 hours so I should make an appointment and come back in a few days time. Unfortunately their website severs crashed because so many people came on at the same time looking for info on places to donate.

But about the pastor I agree he makes me sick. Makes me want to walk into an anti gay church and sit there and be like hey I'm gay and I refuse to leave so kick me out but I'm not leaving unless the police force me to. I'm not saying I'd do it but that pastor makes me want to do this for all LGBT people who suffer because of people like him.

15. Vytas17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How can someone be so full of hatred? He needs to learn something some humanity and compassion. Evil man.

16. johnnyr860

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What pisses me off more is that he compares us to pedophiles and says he wants to line us up against a wall to shoot us until we die. Yes b**ch because nothing says "love thy neighbor" and "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" then someone lining up gays just to kill them. *sigh/ facepalm* Sick mofo this guy is. I hope karma gets him bad for this.

#16 johnnyr860, Jun 14, 2016
  17. Deinna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I read the article just now, and now I'm even more disgusted... What makes us pedophiles, predators and child users?!? Love?! This just makes me so sick!

18. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I still love these wing nuts saying we're pedophiles while not batting an eye at the clergy who sexually abuse kids and are protected by the church for it. Still love how after all of this, we're the dangerous ones but not the assholes who tried to bomb a Target over the bathroom bill or the politicians making these anti-gay bills getting exposed as being rapists and sexual predators.

19. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Can I punch him?

20. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sir, are part of the problem. Congratulations!