1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Life (Non-Fantasy) RP: Empty Closets High!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by AngerAndAgony, Aug 26, 2015.

1. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quinn wandered into the school, searching for a friendly person. Instead they were met with hostile stares.

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jem actually did think Yuki was... Well, the initial thought was like a snowflake, which seemed friendlier sounding than "snow". Snowflakes. Friendly, cheerful, intimate, beautiful. Snow seemed a darker prospect all together, and Jem had a hard time believing that Yuki had a dark side. But of course, first impressions could be misleading.

Jem was slightly caught off guard when Yuki suddenly noogied her in a friendly manner. Laughing, she looked up, as Yuki stopped to greet another student, wearing a scarf. Jem grinned by way of introduction. "Hi."

---------- Post added 29th Aug 2015 at 05:04 PM ----------

(Jem: Hey Qwinnster! Come find us! We the cool peeps! ^o^ W00t!)

3. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Neil looked at the cell phone in awe as it was handed to him. His mom could never afford one when she was single, and now that he was in a group home he wouldn't have anything like this any time soon. He moved to type in his own response, swallowing as he fought back a tear that threatened to fall as the voice sounded. "I am trying to forget the fact that I don't fit in anywhere in this world." He missed his voice so much, when he was a normal little boy, before he had lost his brother to heroin and his father to a gun. He missed having his mother around; whenbit was jusf them he had been able to speak to her, all until that last day, when she had been in a hospital bed. He couldn't say goodbye or that he loved her, had had to write it.

He passed the phone back to Nell, seeing the people now standing near them and waving back at the one girl.

4. Arrow Ace

(Hey, uh not trying to cramp anyones style but my mum is pretty sick with cancer and probably won't be around much longer so try to keep it light on that front please! Sorry)

Nell glanced up when a girl complemented her choice in nail polish colour. She stared at her for a second before going back to her task, not knowing if the girl wanted a response or not. She assumed she would be taken as rude if the girl did want a response, but she couldn't think of anything. She wasn't going to say 'thank-you', because she hadn't made the colour, and she couldn't tell if the girl was wondering where she got it.
    She looked at Neil as the mechanical voice read out his sentence. "Make Tumblr account. Place for everyone" She said, sewing two of her scripts together, not bothering to take back the phone. She trusted that Neil needed it more than her.

#124 Arrow Ace, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  5. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    [ Anyone open? ]

6. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quinn walked through the halls before coming upon an odd group. "Hi," they started, feeling awkward.

7. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    [ Hey guys can I join too? sorry if I'm socially awkward on here... shyness really sucks. ]

Samuel asked his teacher if he could go to the bathroom and she had let him. The boy walked out of the bathroom, feeling some dysphoria creep up on him. He didn't know what bathroom to go to. He stuffed his hands into his pockets as he entered the large hallway. Sighing softly, his head hung low. He didn't want to deal with anything lately, so he just tried to gather his feelings together. "Not today, of all days.." Samuel whispered to himself before bumping someone. He looked up to see what or who he had bumped into, gathering himself up to say his correct manners. He saw that it was a familiar face, but he didn't know their name(Quinn). "Uh...um..sorry about that.." Samuel said a little too quietly, but tried his best to say the words.

8. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Er... it's fine," they tried to assure him. "Hey, uh, you look kinda upset. Are you alright?"

9. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Neil raised an eyebrow as she brought up something called Tumblr. And he was surprised that she didn't take the phone as he handed it back to her, so he furrowed his brows and typed back a response. "What's that?" The robotic voice said. Outside of the classroom, Neil had never really had experience with the internet either.

((Feel free to join in anywhere! That's what this is for, honestly :slight_smile: ))

10. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Samuel didn't want to have to explain his situation, seeing as most people didn't understand why he "chose" to be trans. The boy nodded to the question before coughing in a rather nervous manner. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." Samuel tried, biting his lower lip at the immense thoughts roaming his head.

11. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quinn shook their head. "I'm not buying it, but if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine." They studied his face. "I can tell you're nervous, though."

12. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Samuel looked away from the other person, trying not to scratch his eyes out. How much he wanted to say what he was thinking, but knew he couldn't! The thoughts were killing him inside and he needed someone to talk to. "I just. I just need to use the restroom," Samuel blurted out randomly before gathering himself. You could tell that his binder wasn't fully helping him, and it looked quite obvious that he was a girl. He couldn't pay for a good binder because his parents didn't like the fact that he was who he was.

13. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Their gaze held sympathy for the boy and after looking over him, they said, "I think I get what's going on now." They hugged him.

14. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    samuel was a little bit surprised form the hug, and didn't know what to do. His arms and hands were up in the air, trying to find a place to rest. This was a very difficult puzzle for him to solve.

15. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "S-sorry..." They broke the hug. "Hugs are my go-to problem solver." A pale blush crept over their cheeks.

16. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Laughing at Jem's surprise at the noogie, she gave the girl a quick side-hug before walking over to Quinn and Samuel, holding her arms out. "Can I get a hug, too?" She pouted playfully, motioning for Jem to join her. The other two, the ones on the floor, seemed to be wrapped up in their own world. They didn't seem to be close to killing each other, so Yuki saw no need to step in.

17. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quinn looked over. Abandoning their shyness temporarily, they agreed cheerfully and hugged her.

18. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Samuel was confused at all of this chaos. All he wanted to do was go to the bathroom. Then again, he would have a hard time with Dysphoria if he went. He couldn't go to the boy's room, and he didn't want to go to the girl's bathroom. So I guess this was a better option than the bathroom.

19. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cheering at Quinn's decision, she bear-hugged them, then released them, grinning widely. "Hugs are amazing, aren't they?" Holding her arms out to Samuel, she stretched her arms out once more, shrugging slightly.

Noticing Samuel's uncertainty, she asked: "Hey, I needta use the bathroom. Can anyone go with me?" She wasn't sure if it would help, but hopefully, it did.

#139 LogicNoSense, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  20. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They gave him a playful shove. "Just go to the boys' bathroom. You ARE a boy, I don't give a crap what your birth certificate says."