1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"You're gay? So does that mean you like...."

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Greeley, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Jenna0780

Or called a slut. lol. That's my favorite. "I'm a slut because I won't have sex with you and your girlfriend, or some other girl for your pleasure?? Hmm. Ok." :roflmao:

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know right I have heard a guy do that to another girl one time I heard a guy tell a girl who was bi because she didn't like 3somes and only liked having sex with both sexes just one on one and not together a fake bisexual and he said your not bi you don't like doing both at the same time . It's just ridiculous:dry:

3. Jenna0780

Those are the misconceptions about bisexuality that I can't stand. I've been told that I'm just pretending to be bi so many times because of that. And by people that I thought I knew really well, too. "I'm the fake bisexual? Not the girl who does it for men, but me, who likes to be in a monogamous, committed relationship? I guess I'm not bi then. My mistake."

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know right , that's why I correct people when they made stupid statements about bi women I'm not bisexual but I hate when people say those things because lots of bi women out there want monogamous relationships and not just sex and some people think bisexual women are just straight women that just want relationships with men and sex only with women . sure there are some bisexual women like that but, not all bisexual women should be lumped in that category . I hate it that people don't respect bisexual people

5. Jenna0780

Or any LGBT people, for that matter. Everyone gets disrespected in their own way. I've heard a lot of lesbians who get told that they just gave up on guys because nobody's given them the right sexual experience, or some that have been told that they can't get a guy, so they decided to try girls. It's just insane that people actually think that way.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes your right about that everyone of us get it . I have gotten the Oh a man hadn't given you the right sexual experience that's why your a lesbian . Ugh I just wish people would stop making stupid assumptions and get to know lgbt people .
    I even go to a gay bar and the two people still can't get over that I'm lesbian and not butch looking one the waitresses was like " oh your still here , I thought you would have left " the other day I could tell she was itching to ask me if I was a lesbian but was scared too because she can't believe that someone could be a lesbian and not fit the stereotype .

7. Jenna0780

I've gotten that too. "You don't look bi." Oh, tell me what bi looks like, please, so that I can get a new wardrobe. lol! I also don't like it when people say, "Well, you're with a guy, so you're straight." Uhhh, no? I'm definitely still attracted to women.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know and the sad thing about it is gay people do it to each other too like if a bi woman is dating a man she has to feel bad or guilty for some reason and then I've even heard some bi girls say their lesbian girlfriends forced them to identify as lesbian . it's just sad when people do crap like that , it doesn't matter who you date if your attraction is there you are still bi and your right to tell them that . I can't believe people told you , you don't look bi I'm wondering the same thing what is a bisexual person suppose to look like . I know for me they think all lesbians are either fat and ugly or just plain ugly and can't get a man but I'm shocked at how silly people can be .

9. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

"Do you see yourself as the guy or the girl in the relationship?"
    "Are the one getting f*****?"
    "Or are you the one who is f******?"
    All I could do was laugh haha cx
    She asked me this at the library.......
    During a children book reading .-.

10. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does any other bisexual get called greedy

11. Camerooon

There have been a few regarding going shopping with girls when I've come out to them. I hate shopping and have no clue when it comes to women's fashion.

I've had some about sex and I don't really mind answering them the best I can, even if I've never had it. I'll quite happily clear up peoples' misconceptions and lack of knowledge if they ask.

I've also actually had some perfectly legitimate questions that I really don't mind. I'm a relatively open person depending on who I'm speaking to and I don't mind questions.

Edit: Okay wait, the "guy or girl in the relationship" one does annoy me a little.

12. Jenna0780

YES. The "You can't just have your cake and eat it too" lecture? And the "Pick a side" lecture? Yup. Been there.

13. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been told to "choose" a side, that I can't "have my cake and eat it". Which is absurd, since it would be like telling someone that they could only be into one type of man/woman. Otherwise, I get confused, in-denial, "freak", and difficult to understand.

I never understood the whole gay male and female fashion stereotype. Unless the man in question cross dresses/does drag, or grew up with a lot of sisters, I'm not sure why he'd be knowledgeable there. Most are as clueless as straight guys.

14. AlamoCity

My best friend asked, "so you're gay, aren't your grossed out by, you know, being with a guy?"

He asked because in high school I was considered very neat and clean and one who didn't like to get dirty (I had OCD-like issues back then), so my friend (who I've known since freshman year in high school) basically thought that I would be too grossed out to have sex with a guy :lol:.

15. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    a few guys thought I fancied them
    also as a joke I think someone gave me a cher cd I wont tell you the response gave something like go #uck yourself

16. BelleFromHell

"You're a lesbian? You're too pretty to be one!" (thanks for making my self-esteem issues bigger!)

"Are you obsessed with bewbz?" (a little...)

"Since I'm a girl, do you have a crush on me?" (bitch PLEASE, I have standards)

"If there's no penis, how do you have sex?" (If penis=sex, how come lesbians have more orgasms than straight people?)

"Do you scissor?" (well, currently, I don't do ANYTHING, but thanks for thinking my sex life is any of your business!)

"How many women have you slept with?" (NONE. I'm 17 years old, for crying out loud!)

"Who is the MAN and who is the WOMAN?" (I'm single, but if I wasn't, we would BOTH BE WOMEN. If one of us was a MAN, our relationship wouldn't be LESBIAN, would it?)

#56 BelleFromHell, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  17. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

LMFAO THIS; more like; "How do straight people have sex? I would consider using a penis to just be foreplay since It can't get me off..."

18. SensesFailX

From my lovely mother-

"so are you gonna start wearing makeup now?"
    "theres no sex change coming right?"

because of course being trans and gay are exactly the same -eye roll-

from friends-

"but you still like boobs right?"
    um no
    "but you don't act like gay"
    should I say omg and fab every two seconds while i dangle my wrist?
    "but what about all your girlfriends?"
    and they made me realize I'm gay

19. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "How gay are you exactly? Like, on a scale of one to ten?"
    "Are you just sort of gay, or totally gay?"
    "Wait, does this mean you like boobs and stuff!?"
    "Are you sure? You don't seem very masculine."
    "You mean, as in you like girls!?" (Well what else would it mean?)
    "When did you decide to go gay?" (When I said I didn't choose it, they responded, "Wait, you mean it was forced upon you against your will!?")
    "Are you a man-hater or something?"

Almost all of these were asked by the same person, a guy in my class who found out I was a lesbian through one of his friends, who overheard it.

Edit: Oh yeah, also there was that time one of my friends asked how lesbian sex works. :confused: Er, I'm not going to explain that to you... :icon_redf

#59 YuriBunny, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Belle mind if I borrow this one
    well, currently, I don't do ANYTHING, but thanks for thinking my sex life is any of your business!