1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most homophobic comment you heard

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kinger, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Hexagon

They don't sound like friends to me.

2. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some friends they are...

3. justjade

Face-to-the-palm.

That's what I say. Being gay isn't trendy.

"Yeah, I love it when people make fun of me. Being teased is the new cool. Didn't you know that?" :dry: Jesus....

I've heard that gay people are so promiscuous because being gay doesn't make them happy. That's why they need a lot of different partners. Evidently, if they'd just be straight, they'd be happy and able to settle down. (Bitches, please.)

I've also heard that you shouldn't touch gay people because they spread AIDS. I'm just like, come on, they don't have the fucking plague. People who say this kind of shit are so uneducated. AIDS is an STD, and straight people get it, too. That's what bugs me. The people who say this kind of shit come across like they don't know anything.

When I was married to my ex-husband, he said several times, "I don't have anything against gay people. I just don't want them to hit on me." Yeah, because they're definitely going to do that. It also seems to me like every time I hear anything about a straight person meeting a gay person of the same sex as them, they always say something along the lines of "I think he/she was checking me out". NOTE: The people who say this are usually crazy homophobic--and ugly. Blows my mind.

4. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honestly, I laughed too, at the time, and then thought that it was definitely mean spirited. It wasn't just a cheeky Lisa Lampanelli line like "when you go fag, your shoes will match your bag."

5. Callie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Friend 1: *says something about gay guys are okay but lesbians are not*
    Friend 2: "What's your problem with lesbians?"
    Friend 1: "They can rape you!"
    Friend 2: "Erm, okay. But you could get raped by a guy too, and you don't hate guys."
    Friend 1: "Yeah but lesbians are disgusting."

Dumbest person I've ever met.

6. Aussir

Well... could always have tossed something like "Yes, dear... thanks for sharing it with me..." with some obnoxious sweet voice. :grin:

7. Belle

my brother: "I hate gay people. I bet that the whole thing about them being born gay is just a poor excuse for not being able to maintain a normal relationship with the opposite sex."
    me: "What makes you say that?"
    my brother: "There is no scientific prove of it."
    me: "There has already been a study proving that people can be born gay."
    my brother: "Whatever. It was probably a lie. The scientist involved were probably gay too. Why are you defending them anyways? Don't tell your gay."
    me: "Just because I am correcting you doesn't mean I'm gay. I'm just letting you know where you've been misinformed."
    my brother: "Whatever."

Every time he says comments hate comments like that, he always questions me why I defend homosexuality. Gets on my nerves.

8. The worst I've heard was from some classmates saying they didn't wanna stay in the same cabin with me on the school trip because I am gay. This was in 8th grade.

9. eatsleepclimb

My sports team was camping and we had a girls tent and a boys tent and one of the girls said "lesbians are gross, they are probably just pretending to be gay. It doesn't make sense, how can they not like guys?" this wasn't in a joking way, btw. And then everyone agreed and I like hid under my sleeping bag. Made me a bit afraid to ever come out to them, especially because we share tents a lot (not that I would try to look at them naked that's so stupid I would never ever ever ever do that to my friends in a million years). Of course I've read AWFUL youtube comments, especially because I watch so many tegan and sara videos. the worst one was "lesbians should be put in concentration camps and forced to give hitler a handjob" it's like why would you ever say something so awful???

10. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The most homophobic comment I can remember is my ex roommate saying " If my child tells me he is gay I'll slap him in the face and tell him you are not gay" or a classmate saying "I think all gays should just all die of aids".

11. Hrantou

The internet gives people the ability to say whatever they want. Most people would NEVER say that in person, to anyone, or be caught dead even letting someone know they think that. Sometimes I hate the internet...

And yeah, my best friends boyfriend came out recently and told his girlfriend he is always nervous to be around me because "I don't want him to like me. All gay guys just wanna fuck other guys." Needless to say, I don't wanna be around him anytime soon...I mean I might wanna fuck him! And by that, I mean fuck him up and kill him.

12. GayTornado

I'm not even out yet but I accidentally bumped into someone at school and he yelled "Don't touch let him touch you, you might get AIDS!"

Yup.

13. Stephany

If I choose to live this way, my children should be removed from my home immediately :frowning2: (this was from the pastor of the church my husband and kids attend)

---------- Post added 1st Sep 2013 at 06:01 PM ----------

Ugh... I worry about this kind of stuff with my son :frowning2: I'm sorry that happened to you.

---------- Post added 1st Sep 2013 at 06:02 PM ----------

1. A family member said something similar "if I found out my son is gay I'd slap the gay right out of him"
    2. Nice to see a fellow Minnesotan on here.

14. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here is a the most homophobic statement I have ever got especially from a family member "" I has nothing to do with my father in law. I has do with me, my sister, and everyone sick if seeing your stuff all over facebook. You are making everyone uncomfortable. no one wants to see that stuff or hear your opinions. FInd something better to do with your time. Get a hobby"

This is my sister commenting on my openly gay face
    book. I never meant to flaunt it online but somehow she took it that way but underlining issues also caused her to react like a typical bigot. Not really a comment but it is a very homophobic statement.

15. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't really say because I never pay attention to them. My head works as a tunnel, with entrance and exit for all hate-speech comments.

Most of the bad things I hear regarding LGBT are ignorant misconceptions, like the "oh gay guys are so promiscuous", o "Bisexuals are extremely untrustworthy and prone to cheating".

It pisses me off how people think of us as different, just because we like the same gender, both, or just disregard it.

16. vinznitintin27

Floating around the internet. City of Angels
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This was some random dude on the street..commenting on two girls holding hands. "That's why society is going down. These d*kes poisoning the minds of people. SOciety is sick! It's has a disease."

17. TrevR

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    F*gs make me so sick. I wish i could just kill them and send them to hell where they belong. Made by me.

I'm so sorry.

18. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Oh my gods this segregation on sociaty makes me so damn sick! Like seriously. The times are changing. Accept it or die in a hole. The one thing I dont have to frickin worry about any more is that pesky pope Benedict.

I am currently trying to change the views of my friends on being gay. I changed my friend who is a very staunch catholic into my way of thinking by coming out to him. still havent come out at school yet. too many republicans.

#78 partmin123, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  19. Exstatic

Gays are the creation of the devil. They are sinful.

20. JessicaWolfess

In all seriousness its probably a tie between "fags are scared of pussy" and "black people were slaves so there for gay people shouldn't be allowed civil rights because they don't have it as bad"

---------- Post added 2nd Sep 2013 at 06:59 PM ----------

this wasn't made by you, it was made by christians 100 years ago and has been said to death ever since