1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top 5 Things You Like About Your Body

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by squally89, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Kerploop

I like my
    -eyes (green)
    -Freckles (they remind me of sprinkles)
    -My toes (I can draw funny faces on them)
    -My nose (It is in pretty good shape)
    -and my hair.-ish. (It's kind of a caramel, red, strawberry-londe thing. Not really a color.)

2. Zontar

Uhh...

Um...

Wellllll....

Hm....

3. LisforLisa

1. My eyes I have bright green eyes.
    2. I have really long dark blondish hair with auburn highlights.
    3. I'm not too fat or too skinny.
    4. I have an hourglass figuire.
    5. I can shop for hours.

4. Aielar

1. My calf muscles :slight_smile:
    2. My arms :slight_smile:
    3. My eyes (which are blue btw)
    4. Umm...I've never needed braces to straighten my teeth.
    5. My nose. It's not too small and it's not too big :slight_smile:

This was a good thread idea, since most of the time I think about what I don't like about my body lol.

5. Priler

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    -My eyes
    -My eyebrows
    -My legs
    this is a wierd one but -My canines I have bad teethe but have not fixed them yet because dentists want to take them out and I really like them.
    -I like that my finger nails even if they are long dont pass my finger tip.

6. fleetingwells

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My eyes
    My smile
    My belly
    My arms
    My moles :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. strangerest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I love this!

1. I like my super straight pearly whites, that can eat so much food it isn't even funny.
    2. I love my pixie cut.
    3. I love my tiny hands and feet, they make me feel like a fairy.
    4. I love my curves.
    5. I love my stretchmarks. I think they're sort of pretty.

8. squally89

I am thankful that my body can:
    1. Do push ups (At least 20 in one go)
    2. I may apply different kind of chemical on it and it still forgives me for doing so
    3. For growing things like hair in places I need the most
    4. Eat and digest all the junk I put in it from time to time
    5. Making me feel alive, when mentally I don't feel well.

9. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

I hope I don't sound too shallow- cuz theres not really that much im proud of...

1.) My eyes because they change colour (shades of gray, blue, or green)
    2.) My boobs, for obvious reasons....
    3.) My skin, because it's very fair. (this is both a blessing and a curse, I suppose. I like being pale, I think it suits me and all but I do burn really easily. At least I don't tan!)
    4.) My hair: I'm not really found of my natural colour, but I like the fact that It's not thin. Thicker hair definitely has its advantages.
    5.)That my gf likes my body(= thats always good, right?

10. Cascade

1. I rarely get sick. Only had one sick day in 5 years. So incredibly awesome immune system
    2. Really weird center of gravity that makes it really tough to knock me over.
    3. It's healthy.
    4. I'm pretty agile and I can move around really quietly and it's tough to get me stuck in a spot.
    5. I have a fast metabolism so I stay skinny no matter what and I don't need to eat a lot of food to get full.

11. secretguyX

1) Hair - It's light brown, sometimes with red or blonde highlights. And I love the length. :slight_smile:
    2) Eyes - They can be recognized as gray and/or blue, which I like. And for some reason my pupils are always big, which I like...
    3) Hands - They're really small and naturally soft.
    4) Weight - I lose weight easily, and have remained a constant weight recently. I also don't need to eat a lot to be full.
    5) Arms - They're always tan! (Unlike the rest of my body -__-) They're also skinnier than most people I see, and the hairs on them are really thin and blonde, so they're hardly noticeable.

Is it bad that it took me a while to think of anything? :dry:

12. Peanuts

In no particular order.

1. The little freckle/mole things that I have on my body. They're just flat, tiny brown dots on my skin that I find absolutely adorable.
    2. My breasts and my small waist. I really love my curves.
    3. My smile and my teeth. They're so clean-looking and straight.
    4. My upper torso, shoulders and collarbones. My arms are alright too.
    5. My eyebrows, which are bold but not bushy. They need only a little maintenance.

13. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

Okay, you asked... I'll try my best not to sound too conceited :lol:

1. My eyebrows, I love their shape and I don't have to do much but pluck the unibrow area but that's it. People sometimes think that I fill them in but I don't.
    2. My eyes/eyelashes, I receive a ton of compliments on them and I seriously love them and my eyelashes are naturally really long which I think it's very sexy, hahaha.
    3. My teeth, I've spent a lot of money on them so I'd better like them , haha, I like that they're really white and that they require relatively low maintenance (whitestrips twice a year and whitening mouthwash).
    4. My full lips, I love my DSLs:lol::grin: , when I was in the hospital two years ago for a gastrointestinal problem, they deflated and I started crying in a restaurant when someone pointed it out but now they're full again.
    5. My hair, I'm seriously obsessed with my hair and I'm so grateful, I have it all, although I do abuse it because I straighten it and blowdry it every single day but I feel that it is in an important part of my persona.:thumbsup:

#73 Hypnotico, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
  14. IrisM

1:My feminine hips - A doctor told me when I went to have tailbone surgery that I had the largest hips he'd ever seen on a male body.
    2:My low body weight/muscle mass
    3:My naturally rosy cheeks.
    4:My long, silky brown hair.
    5:My olive green eyes.

15. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

1) my hair - It's a little tricky to work with unless I get just the right balance of shampoo and conditioner, but when I get it right, it's just wavy enough to look good and extremely soft.

2) my collarbone - Strange as it sounds, I think I have a fairly nicely shaped collarbone area...

3) small hands and feet - I wish I were taller, but I like having small hands and feet. I don't get it either.

4) fine motor skills - I don't use them much, but I have above average fine motor skills.

5) general shape - Everything is more or less in proportion with everything else.

Bonus (because it doesn't quite count): my brain - It's what makes me who I am.

16. lilbitlost

Ill bite
    - My eyes, they are totally crazy one likes to wander off by itself, they constantly lie to my brain resulting in me having an awful lot of accidents (i have a birth defect) but they are mine! I also like the shade of dark blue/grey they have going on
    - My hands, i have tiny dainty hands
    - My height, im 5ft3 so fairly short, theres a lot of things i cant reach, but i use it as an excuse to make cute noises whilst frantically reaching for things
    - My thighs, they are a lot chunkier than they should be, but they have a pleasing shape in jeans
    - My feet, these guys deserve medals, they are constantly blistered or bleeding, they are tiny and have a lot of weight to carry around. But i like them being tiny and i even like my lil stunty toes :slight_smile:

17. SunSparks

This will take a while xD

-Eyes: a lot of people always tell me "your eyes are so big and white!" I don't know if thats a good thing or not, but I like them :slight_smile:
    -My internals: my body handles things pretty well. Hardly get sick. Never queasy unlike some people. In addition, my blood is pretty good, its like anti-diabetes...more rich in oxygen than normal...
    -Hair: I tend to spend some time on my hair... I keep it on the longer side and its dark brown. A lot of people ask if I highlight my hair, which I don't. Its also soft :3 Is that five yet...
    -Height: I am the tallest in my family. Even my extended family. Granted everyone in my family is relatively short, I come in at almost 6 feet tall. I know, I know... I am not actually tall, but in at least my family I am.
    -Lips: I think the shape it great. I put a little shimmery chapstick and paired with my eyes, BAM! My main facial attractions xD

18. ToTheCeilingFan

Dude, this is awesome, love it!
    - My toes; I have madly flexible toes that I can wiggle independently, write with, spread apart really well for better traction...and they're cute in nail polish too, those sexy buggers. :wink:
    - My eyes: they're the perfect size and I don't need glasses, at least for now
    - My calves: Even though most of my body missed the memo, my calves have picked up on the fact that I exercise regularly.
    - My hands: They do so many things for me that I can't even begin to count them all (the things they do, not my hands...I have two hands). I can write with them, paint, pick things up, knit, rock climb, etc...they're even good for a brief romantic tryst every once in a while. :wink:
    - My chest...this one's kinda weird, but I like that I have really small breasts. They don't get in the way when I'm exercising, I don't necessarily have to wear a bra everyday, I can fit into all the clothes I had when I was eleven, and I can even work out in my yard on hot days without wearing a shirt. They're small enough to pass as man-boobs, and if I feel like binding all it takes is a sports bra and BAM, I'm almost concave.
    (I just raved about my boobs for a paragraph. Enjoy). ;p

19. JillandJill

I really dig this! Makes me feel better about myself :slight_smile:

1) My eyes. They are super unique yet they carry the family trait and I really enjoy that.
    2) My lips. They are soft and plump and look raaaather nice on my face.
    3) My fingers. They are piano fingers and I love them because I love rings and they look good on my hands, yay.
    4) My fingernails! They are lovely.
    5) My ears. I have attached lobes which is a recessive trait and I was always the only one in my class that had them hahaha. Plus I love the way earrings look on me :slight_smile:

20. Caoimhe Fayre

1) Not sure if this counts, it's not visual, but... my voice. I love to sing, and I love the sound of myself singing when I'm really into it and not hindered by nerves.
    2) My eyes.
    3) My shoulders and back, super sexy looking :slight_smile:
    4) My breasts. I complain (to myself) about them a lot, about back pain and the frustration of trying to find a shirt that fits... but I think when I do find those perfect shirts or outfits, they add just the right curve and I enjoy the way I look and feel about myself.
    5) My hair. It can be messy and hard to manage and annoying at times, but it is also so soft and I absolutely love touching my hair. Plus, on the good days, it can really make me feel beautiful :slight_smile: