1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I should be doing homework, but I think I might try to get through a few episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. While the first episode really was awful, it is supposed to get better by around episode 20.

Also, after having a really awful weekend, I appear to have emerged from my depression for a day or two and returned to my old self. On the whole this is a good thing, though there are still some worrisome aspects to my mood and state of mind, mostly along the lines of feeling disconnected from reality.

2. Gen

Gen

I was feeling the exact same way today. We need to be study buddies. We dont even really take tests in my class. I would much prefer to, so atleast that way there is actually a correct answer.

We just do a bunch of speed labs where everyone is frantically scurring to finish the lab, write up, and evaluation all at the same time. It is obvious that we dont have even slightly enough time to do them right, however, he is always shocked when our work isnt "top notch". It wouldnt even be a problem if his expectations were even logical. One of the write up questions will be "Describe the possible causes of error in the lab." We will write paragraphs of examples, and he will scold on the next day on "Why didnt anyone consider the fact that it was partly cloudy with a chance of rain yesterday." Oh, is the ball moving slower because the clouds are depressing it. Really!!

3. burg

im great with concepts chess master even.but when it comes to writing down concepts i fail or take way to long.its pretty hard to be good at both.from your posts what ive read here i thought you were good at both tho.

4. starfish

Had a 12 hour day, but it was good. Now I'm at home hanging out with my buddy John Molson.

5. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Found out from mom today that the cat has fleas.

I have been LETTING her SLEEP ON MY PILLOW YUAFGHAFSADGFsdfhsfasdsdfg

6. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just found all 6 pounds I had lost last week. They were hiding at the bottom of a bag of dark chocolate covered pretzels.

But I had a wicked fun day today. And I picked up 5 new books for $3. Seeing as one of them is nearly 100 years old, I'd say I lucked out. :grin:

7. Hiems

Can I join as a study buddy too? ._. Physics is kicking my butt right now, even though it is just introductory physics course. I struggled with physics during high school and my weakness in it continues in college. I've studied and attended classes but to no avail.

The thing that saved my physics grade during high school was making a spaghetti bridge for a project. Yay for epoxy + pasta! My grade for the semester went up by like 10 or 15 points due to extra credit because my bridge held a lot of weight. Meh... seldom is there any extra credit in college nowadays =(

Chemistry > Biology > Physics/Math. This is how I rank my strength in the science trifecta. Physics makes me cry :icon_sad:

8. starfish

That ain't fight'n that's dancing.

9. Mellowish

Why do I feel so sulky.

10. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really just need to block and delete all of the homophobic people on my facebook.

Also, I just registered for classes and I only have classes on monday and wednesday next semester!

11. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yay :grin:

And Nobody. In All of Oz. No Wizard that there is or was. Is ever. Gonna. Bring. Me. Down.

I know, it's posted in the lyrics thread, as well. But this song seems to be doing wonders to counter my extreme self-doubt.

12. MC Nickayyy xD

That one place, you know, by that one thing.
    I'm thinking it's one thirty in the morn and I have dialectial journals to do, goodnight everyone!

13. My cats have been spending a lot of time in my room lately. They must think it's a kitty motel. The only complaint I have is that I can't even sleep on my own bed anymore. :dry:

14. tapsilog2012

tapsilog2012 Guest

My psoas hurts (yes dancers/yogis are anatomy nerds, look it up), I need to stretch more, I need to take a piss, I need to sleep, I hope the children dont act up in the class Im teaching tommorow.

@Tetraquark, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is the 2nd series, right? Couldnt get through that one. But the first one was soooooo good.

15. Jonathan

Why oh why do I have to wait a whole week for another episode of American Horror Story :frowning2:

16. Night Rain

I need to spend less money on food. :frowning2:

17. Ridiculous

Just made my submission to parliament, supporting the marriage equality law currently in progress here in NZ!

18. Night Rain

I wish I could sing well, or at least had a better voice.

19. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Awesome! Was it a library book sale?

20. Bolin

Had a job interview yesterday! The manager who interviewed me said that he actually isn't authorized to hire me since he presides over a different department from the one I applied to, but he said he'd put my application in the other manager's box so he could see it once he's in!

GUISE

WISH

ME

LUCK

PLEASE

PLEASE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.