1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bradley James

/\ pretty much what above says, minus/add some unique conditions of my own

2. Pain

Pain Guest

I just realized that the Dalai Lama's name, Tenzin Gyatso, is like Aang's son and Aang's mentor in the Avatar series!!! Tenzin, his son, in Korra, and Monk Gyatso, his mentor in the original!!!! Whoa!!!!

3. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm extremely sorry you're feeling this way right now, I know how painful it can be. I can understand that it's extremely difficult to open, but I hope you'll reconsider visiting your therapist. If only that you have one person to confide in and begin taking the weight off your shoulders.

4. Kairez

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Reopening old wounds is so much fun.[/sarcasm]

Just remembering my ex-boyfriend and how difficult it's been, how impossible it seens to find happiness like that again…

Bad day…

5. Fiddledeedee

In conjunction with the Stonewall Project, related to supporting LGBT students in schools, Sir Ian McKellen will be visiting my school and presumably talking about being gay or something. I don't know the exact topic -- but why does that matter, since GANDALF IS COMING TO MY SCHOOL!

6. Jared

Physics midterm was brutal, did not correspond at all to the difficulty of his practice tests or homework. It was like in class 2+2=4 and on the test: Johnny has five apples and gives one away. What is the mass of the solar system?

7. Kairez

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't really know where to put this (not worth a new thread, not sure a blog post would help), so…

Ugh… I'm not feeling so hot today. I've been dwelling on my ex-boyfriend and all the depression that came from him dumping me. I've been okay the last few days or so, but now, it feels fresh all over again.

I loved him with everything I had, and he dumped me the moment I lost my novelty. I'm “stale” and “boring;” hearing that from him crippled me so viciously… I can't help but feel like it'll happen again no matter who I end up with — that's even assuming I find someone to end up with. He knows me better than anyone, and if he could do that to me…

It doesn't help that I still love him, either. He's not a bad guy; even now, he's the kindest, nicest guy I know… It'd be easier to let him go if he were a petty, evil :***:, but I don't have that luxury.

(Yeah, I just expanded on the same thing I posted three posts ago… I forgot I put that there earlier…)

#6727 Kairez, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  8. Romi

:eek: Mind. Blown.

9. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Ha, I probably could have gotten two queens. But it's sort of like Highlander. There can only be one. I could have gotten Love the Slut cup instead. :lol:

But, anyway, on Tuesday, a girl I just sort of casually know from other classes, turned around and asked me how I did on the first SPSS project in my research methods class, and I got a 100% on it. She failed. She was like silently crying through class but I don't think anyone but me noticed it. She turned around to talk to me and her eyes were all read and puffy so I gave her my number and told her to call/text me if she ever needed help. So today in our lab, since I was already basically done with the second project, I just helped her with her's. I need to stop being such a bleeding heart. I have like zero time or energy to be tutoring, but...it looks like that's what I'm doing.

10. Crassus

Crassus Guest

I'm loving this site. I just joined a week ago because I was feeling depressed and lonely, and this site has really lifted my spirits.

11. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ Ditto on that. ^ After going through the lyrics page yesterday, I found that Defying Gravity was one of the songs I needed to be constantly hearing (I now have changed my desktop background to Elphaba lifted high in the air while the locals go back in fear).

On another note, I'm the only one at GSA... I looked through the info and all, made sure I was where I needed to be, and nobody's come.. and we have 10 minutes left.

12. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really don't wanna go to school today

13. needshelp

right now, i feel like being a total dickhead to random strangers because i feel like it and i could care less if they get upset.

14. Romi

I'm still me. I have always been me. I'm just not sure if I can be the me that everyone thinks I am. I just would hate to see their perceptions of me shattered because they keep thinking I'm still something I never was.

And because of all this I keep thinking of a very particular song.

15. BudderMC

Man, this class really has a way of getting me down. I've never felt like more of an (academic) failure in my life.

Apparently even when I understand concepts, I can't write a test well... :bang:

16. Chickzak

Has anyone seen that movie, At First Sight? Maaaaan, its such a good movie. Based on a true story about a man that regains his sight. Its amazing

17. Lark

Lark Guest

I was watching the Brazil special with Micheal Palin on the BBC with my parents, and first gay marriage comes up briefly. My heart must've sped up double!

Then there is an incredibly powerful advert for BBC Current Affairs about the persecution of gay people in other countries. I had to hold back the tears. Lucky for me, my parents didn't notice! (is it bad I wanted them to?)

18. Route466

Route466 Guest

I talked to R.L. Stine on the phone today! For ten uninterrupted minutes!

I think I did okay, it being my first phone interview and all. I was equal parts nervous and excited, so I'm sure my voice was five octaves higher than normal. Definitely a great learning experience.

19. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I' officially a sophomore in college now!! I also get to register for classes tonight. If I get e schedule that I want, I'll only have classes on Monday and Wednesday.

20. Jonathan

Apparently Justin Bieber and Oprah like to have lunch together...right across the street from one of my school's campuses :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.