1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VireBlaze

Well, the universe seems intent on never giving the chance for me and my boyfriend to meet. The flight I was looking at taking down there? Gone. All because my mom wanted to wait until he actually got home from A-school. Which isn't until tomorrow. And this flight was GOLDEN to what I was looking for - fairly cheap, return flight had a stopover close to home in case something did happen, times were fair. And it's gone. .__.

Well, forget you, universe. I am INTENT on making this happen, whether you like it or not! :tantrum: :smilewave

2. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It goes to show. No matter how massively non-nerdy you are there will always be that one thing you can't help loving. For me it's X-Men. Love it.

3. Ridiculous

Woe betide anyone looking at the "most popular last 24 hours" on DeviantArt who goes back more than 2 pages... naked female bits pressed up against the screen everywhere.

4. timo

Oh god I horribly overslept. Needed to get up at 7am, 8.30 at work... and I woke up at 9.30. Called in to say I'd be there a bit later... I feel so stupid right now.

5. everett

SO FUCKING EXCITED TODAY! Tickets go on sale today for the Lamb of God Concert on November 17th where they will be coming onto my hometown in my own neighborhood and I get to see it with one of my best gay friends =D
    I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED! ^.^

6. IanGallagher

I can't fully wake up.... I cant' fully wake up... this day changes everything... not prepared... DANGER Will Robinson DANGER! How can you face a day where the turning point in the road is and the only options are to stay still or make a move and have things improve significantly? (I'm like Angel in Buffy lol, I'm terrified of being TOO happy).

7. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friend (who's just started at my uni and a bit nervous about it) texted me the sweetest thing today:

'Just wanted to say thanks for talking to me the other day because I started feeling a whole lot better afterwards.'

Awwwww :slight_smile: you're welcome, G!! I feel all warm and fuzzy now!!

8. factwithinfiction

WHYYYY WHYYY must I get sick the weekend before I start college? I hope this goes away soon before I fall over and just die =P

9. everett

Was first to get my ticket online for the Lamb of God show! I CANNOT WAIT!
    Also, going to the doctors today, fingers crossed that the cough I have had for the last two weeks is nothing serious.

10. Schabanak

Feeling pretty awesome today :grin:

11. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There is a small electrical fire in one of the campus buildings.

Good thing I am going home for the weekend.

12. Bolin

I think my cold/allergies/whatever is finally going away... *knock on wood*

13. FJ Cruiser

I don't know why, but dapper androgynous lesbians have appealing personalities to me. My TA for my fluid mechanics lab is like that, and she's just pretty dang cool.

14. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I successfully cowed an attorney today at the probation office. We had a new offender to sign into our program this morning and this offender wants his attorney present, which almost never happens but is acceptable and totally fine. It's up to the offender, whatever they want. So this attorney walks in and I'm sitting at an officer's desk, reading some stuff. I look up and I see this attorney shooting me a really dirty look for no reason at all. I don't know him, he doesn't know me. Maybe he was just thrown because I look 12, I don't know. At first I didn't think anything of it and go back to reading. People gawk all the time because they honestly just can't believe how young I look. I don't look like I belong in that office at all, quite frankly, so I'm used to it. I look up again a bit later and he's looking at me still, and this attorney looks like an evil Wilford Brimley by the way. Mustache and all.

So in my sweetest but most aggressive voice I said, "Hi, how are you?" The subtext being, "Don't look over here again if you want to keep that face." The tone was just so perfect. I wish I could convey it through a post. I startled him, like maybe he thought I was just in there for decoration or something, just a part of the furniture, as if I don't have eyes of my own to see him staring at me. So he shakily says, "Good." And then he sits down. And he spent the rest of his time in there nervously glancing at me every 20 seconds. His client was majorly rude and a total asshole to me too--cutting me off every time I tried to tell him something, questioning my ability to successfully draft his probation terms. So I stuck a note in his folder for the officer handling his case--"Attitude sucks." He'll have a rough year.

I'm not in that office to dick around. I actually, you know, do things, and I have quite a bit of say in those things too. A little freaking respect goes a long way people...

15. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Akeelah and the Bee is one of the best movies I've seen this year.

16. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Agh, I'm not feeling today AT ALL! -_-

The only thing keeping me going is the fact that we are having a movie night and wine with a friend. Our new goal is to watch a list of 20 gay themed movies that we thought looked interesting. 17 still to go! :grin: xD

17. armsoutfarther

I got a 100% on a quiz in Math, and I'm terrible at math so ha. I also want to make some new friends but I always think that they won't talk to me or I feel like I'm bothering them. But I'm going to try to talk to people on here later :icon_bigg

18. timo

Kids, never make a mistake while making a Facebook birthday event. Make it private. Some kid in a small Dutch town forgot about that and made it a public event, with the result that about 2000 people came to the town where she lives to throw a party. Or party... it's basically a lot of retards and riots. Trowing bikes, plants and traffic signs at the police, smashing windows of stores, jumping on cars... It's a fucking mess. Humanity, you are nothing but a disappointment. Again.

19. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Life would have been so much easier if I was a boy instead of trans. Getting a job shouldn't be this difficult.

#5319 Fugs, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  20. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you saying it's hard to get a job as someone who's trans in general? Or is it now women's rights issues?

Also... I'm having the biggest brain fart in all of mankind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.