What kind of boys do you have a crush on?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sethrowe, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Drowzee64

1) Skinny guys with a small amount of body hair, 2) kinda chubby guys with belly hair and chest hair 3) slightly buff guys with a bit of body hair everywhere or none at all.

Light facial hair/sideburns or no facial hair is great on type 1. I love short beards or sideburns on types 2 and 3, especially when combined with very short hair.

In general I like guys to have very short or very long hair. As for hair colors: Reddish-brown, brunette, and blonde are all very nice.

And for some reason I like guys that are a little shorter than me.

I have put a lot of thought into this, I could go on and on xD

2. Valeyard

I like to crush on guys that are my age, or near (1-2 years difference-max). They all happen to be straight, too.

3. colmanic14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    definantly skinny, feminine boys...but not TOO feminine..however, they have to have a good personality. I mean, jerks may look gorgeous on the outside. But they're true beauty lies within.. true beauty, turns me on more than anything. also, they should at least appreciate music.

4. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Well, physically, I like white-boys lol. Blond or brown-haired guys with blue eyes. Usually like mid twenties to 30.

Mentally, I like a guy who's a gentlemen, but not fake about his being good-mannered. I like a guy with a good sense of humor so long as he's not obnoxious. I love romantic guys who wanna hold me and stufffff....yup. That's about all I can think of lol.

5. Twinkchu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hmm I am blue eyed with kinda dark blond hair.I like very much brown eyes ( not too dark or too light ) just brown.brown to black hair. body type medium muscled ( don't like too much relef or too much buffed ) non bear or short so about the body hair.1.70 to 1.85m height and old from 24-40 years old :slight_smile:

Anyway It's more personality that matters :slight_smile:

6. subaru000

Without sounding too picky, this is what I would crush on:

1. Hair/Eye color: Black or brown. I don't tend to notice blond red-headed guys. Any eye color really, doesn't matter to me. Around my height too, that's important. 6'1'' here.

2. Around my age for sure. Within a few months to 2 or 3 years. What would we talk about if we just so happened to talk?

3. I crush on guys that are skinny to slightly built (when there is too much muscle, something's up). As long as he has a nice appearance (along with a nice personality, snd is down to earth), I will be there to drool.

#66 subaru000, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  7. downward

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Guys which a bit of hair on theri chest and belly can turn me on. Light sideburns are nice. I also like smart guys who have a view on lots of things. He'd better have good manners and be clean.

8. mgalways

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i like Real masculine guys with nice thick legs and some booty! :wink: nice smile, Brown eyes, gorgeous face! .... but thats just kidding i rather Great Personality and then some good physical features! :slight_smile:

9. Chrisyan

Chrisyan Guest

The guy HAS to be romantic. Romance is a big turn on for me. I would also prefer him to be bold and oriented towards success. If he's considerate, compassionate, and adventurous, then he will never be able to get rid of me. Hahah.
    Physically, i like taller guys, with a nice butt and fit body. The bulging muscles and the 6 packs doesn't attract me, i prefer a smooth lean tummy with semi-defined pecks, shoulders, arms, and thighs. really short hair, blonde or black, colored eyes, with strong or really soft facial features and if he happens to be light-skinned, he will never be able to get out of bed. :wink:

10. ok455

I like guys who can hold and start a conversation i think that's very important. I'm not attracted to looks i prefer personally, i like guys who like to go out on Adventures,and can have fun W.O getting wasted (1 to 3 drinks makes me happy) or Doing Drugs. And i like guys who like to hug touch and cuddle etc.

Tattoos, piercings, lots of body hair and bad hygiene are turn offs.

11. BushHippie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Physically:

-At least generally in shape and able to be active
    -Tighter face (no big jowls or anything)
    -Darker skin, latino, black, white but able to hold some tan etc..
    -Bigger & stronger than me which isn't very hard
    -Open mannerisms, like not a nervous and closed in vibe.

Mentally:
    -Genuine, honest, & clever
    -Sweet but not overbearing
    -Not uptight about anything. Open & adventurous

12. geordie94

for some reason I like guys who look the exact opposite of me : tall, dark hair, blue eyes

13. PeaceLoveJoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guys with some muscle usually do it for me.
    I love smiles, and eyes especially light blue or green eyes

14. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bears! I like 'em big and furry. :slight_smile: Age-wise, around my age, give or take a few years.

15. Mimerio

Older guys, blonde-brown hair, must be taller, have a clean shaven, bit of muscle, i don't care much for weight, but they must have Big hands, that's what really turns me on :3

16. paperyostrich

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i like boys who have brown hair, green eyes and a nice smile, i also like people with a good personality and at least some of there brain cells working, in all honesty i cant stand people that are not very smart on puropse, also i like someone who is fit but not muscular and also has no tatoos or peircings, also someone who is like me and has a good sense of humor

17. jsmurf

I'm almost exclusively attracted to skinny, smooth Twinkish-looking guys between the ages of 18 and 24.

But I still think Ashton Kutcher, Sergei Bodrov, and a few other older mid-30's hunks are hot stuff lol... More the exception though!

18. Hollowsoul

I like a nice 'extremely chubby guys ( or at least 200lbs) and they have to be sweet and not an ass hole that's all I really care about

19. feverdreamt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hmm.. I usually find myself crushing on guys that are either a bit nerdy/geeky or the more jockish type.. hair color doesn't really matter to me, but i really like guys with medium short to really short hair (like buzz cut or crew cut).. I tend to be more attracted to guys with a build that is anywhere between like a stocky build to like a well muscled build (broad shoulders <3 )
    personality wise, i like a guy that is somewhat sensitive but is also somewhat masculine.. but its a total turn off if they are completely consumed with trying to be "macho" (i hate it when guys are like this)

20. chocobo236

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am into taller guys...dude i am only 5' 2''..lol...i love someone with big arms..and strong chest....who are nice..they have to genuine..and lets see....and nerdy..i love nerds...haha