1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

League of Legends

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Gaetan, Dec 16, 2010.

1. baileysako

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You guys should add me on League :grin: I'm pretty active on it and I play pretty much daily, I'm in Silver 1 right now so i think I'm pretty decent xP

Edit: am i allowed to post my summoners on here? since its off website?

#461 baileysako, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  2. CraftyClaws

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey hey theres no female gamers who play league on here except me? Aww. . . :frowning2:

anyways hmm lets see ive played League for 3 months and Nidalee is my baby. Seriously she is like the hardest champ but once you know how to play her well you are like a tank. Cho gath and kog maw are my other two i do enjoy but Kog is eaisly squishy like nidalee so im not sure im still experimenting. I hate Lux's Ult. She goes all solar beam style on you and blarg I hate it. Nocturne seems pretty legit but I havent played him in jungle yet but it seems fun! Im learning how to play ap teemo and im learning quickly consideing I can already get penta kills and ace with him. Ziggs is also pretty awesome and his ult is even better and i cant get enough of that smile on his face xD

3. baileysako

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha its ok xP my favorite would have to be Zed, his burst is just OP. 100-0 carries all day xP

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nope, but I look forward to maybe hearing from you when you have full membership?

And you likewise? I have a few lady friends who play, and one plays at Gold level, which I'd call at least fairly high.

5. BudderMC

Why do people think they can make teams with absolutely no CC? -_____-

I swear people don't understand just how gamechanging CC can be... I mean, if CC is going to land you a kill or keep you safe, why the hell would you NOT want some?

6. Igne

probably because riot does a poor job at teaching newcomers, I learned literally nothing from the tutorials that I couldn't of figured out myself : /

7. Transience

I love LoL. I admit to being a bit of an addict...almost daily games..It's really fun! I love supports and AP bursters...and mixing them up to throw people off. my favorite is definitely Soraka. She's very powerful both as a support and a mid-lane (especially with a relais, liandry and a lich bane combo..or lichbane itself...alternate starcall, auto attack, starcall..etc..so strong!)

8. BudderMC

I think I'm just gonna perma-main Cho. He can top, mid, jungle, support bot... I just need to find a way to make him adc xD

9. Acobi

Acobi Guest

Haha! He is almost as versatile as Teemo! Kidding (But I have seen a jungle Teemo-it was interesting. Completely shut down counter jungling with mushrooms!)

10. Jonathan

A game where the enemy team doesn't have a support or adc, but rather has three tanks and our adc never builds a blade of the ruined king *facepalm*

11. QueerQueen

I have quite a bit of girl friends who play the game including myself, starting to get bored of it recently though, but I'm sure I'll get back into it. I love assassins like Talon, Pantheon and Akali, mostly play AD champs, and love solo topping. :]

12. Jonathan

I just had the fun of playing a game with trolls as teammates. With two seconds left in champ selection, our adc and jungler changed chars. Naturally they both claimed "misclick" while in game. I mean, it's so common to have two members of your team "misclick" at the same exact time at the last moment in selection...Not to mention that in game they both did their best not to do anything productive (i.e. the jungler actively ignored requests for help). And since there were two of them, we couldn't vote to surrender.

So basically, I just wasted 30 minutes of my time on a match that we had no chance in hell of winning...such fun.

13. BudderMC

That Karma rework. :love:

14. Acobi

Acobi Guest

Definitely a fan of her rework! Though, I feel I'm still not building the correct items on her for an APC. Liandry's seems like a perfect item, but that plus death cap and a void staff I'm not sure what else. I doubt the slows stack from a Rylia's and her "q"

15. BudderMC

Vaulted over a wall as Quinn in a real match today.

BEST ESCAPE EVER. So satisfying.

16. Jonathan

That sounds awesome!

---------------------------------------------------------------

So I started playing around with the idea of a supporting Urgot. I mean, he's a lane bully and an anti-adc champ, so the amount of pressure that he could put on an enemy adc is incredible. If he has an adc with him that can add some damage to the enemy with Urgot's burst, they could get pretty fed early game. Naturally with Urgot, you would want to end the game as quickly as possible because he falls off hard at the end. So if he can get his adc fed while at the same time making it extremely difficult for the enemy to farm creeps (even at their tower), I think it could work out well. He wouldn't really have any skills to keep his adc alive, but would focus more on making sure the other one dies.

I tried it yesterday with a Draven as my partner against Varus and Zyra. During selection he was kind of hesitant and complained about me picking Urgot as a support. However, we pretty much dominated our lane. Varus and Zyra couldn't get near the creeps without me harassing them (and pretty much taking half their life in one burst). And if they tried, they died more often then not from our combined damage. After we killed them a decent number of times, Draven actually mentioned how he changed his mind and now thought Urgot was a pretty awesome support lol. The trouble came from the other champs on their team. We could win a 2 v 2 against them, but then it was always followed by Karthus' ult which we wouldn't have enough life to survive. Not to mention that their Jayce was fed on top, so he completely dominated the team fights. We ended up losing the match, but I think Urgot worked out as a very aggressive and pokey support :slight_smile:

Thoughts?

#476 Jonathan, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  17. crux

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Unfortunately none of my friends play this game but I'm totally addicted. My smurf is currently gold 1, I'm too scared to start my promotion to platinum so I'm playing on my starter account that's stuck in silver; gonna get it to gold soon enough though.

I'd LOVE to play with some lesbian/bi girls, I have some online friends but they're guys and it's not the same! Haha. PM me if you want my username and we'll play (I'm in da closet~ so I'd rather not post it.)

PS: First post here, hi!

18. BudderMC

^ welcome! Unfortunately, you're also not allowed to post it since it's offsite contact. Once you're a full member, you can PM it to other people though. :slight_smile:

In other news: Sej rework, Lissandra, Blackfrost Anivia, Ice Drake Shyvana, So much excitement! :love:

[YOUTUBE]28zafXkGbAs[/YOUTUBE]

19. LuckyScrubs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As a mid laner, I've seen videos of Lissandra and the CC + mobility (E twice to teleport) are just awesome! not to mention her ulti which is another CC or free zhonya. I think she's gonna be nerfed tho. And that anivia skin looks like gonna be a legendary one ._.

20. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lissandra is going to be great. Also, supporting right now. :3