1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Galactic Rains

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There is this guy in my high school and he is in like 3 of my classes. He is SO hot. He is pretty buff and has the most gorgeous long hair ( which i don't normally like) down to his neck. He plays with it when he is thinking. However, he is a douche. Like a complete asshole. I could only see dating him for his money or his ass ( I'm not that shallow, but it's the only way i could see anyone dating him lol :roflmao:

2. Notlad

Dear god there was this admission's counselor... this doesn't even sound hot. But. I was just like..

3. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does Bradley Cooper on google count?

4. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I saw one on Wednesday and one earlier today.

Both are shorter, around 5'7 or 5'8. Both are from the Middle East. Both are more cute than hot, with dark hair, dark eyes, and nice features.

The Wednesday guy was some sort of a manager at a McDonald's and from Iran. He looks like a stuffed puppy dog (still a thin guy, though) with these big brown eyes. I've talked to him before. He is very pleasant.

Tonight's guy was the bagger at the supermarket. I forgot what country he is from. He once told me. He is always very poker paced with everyone, but will help you with your requests - a paper bag, etc.

5. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Woke up next to one the other morning - my guy. :grin:

6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Before I forget...

Today I went to a movie and saw a hot guy (Manish Dayal, the main character of The Hundred-Foot Journey, which I recommend!). Wow, his eyes and face, especially that stubble. Not to mention he played a genius chef! Hot chefs are the best!!!

Next, when we were leaving the theater, I saw this really hot school-aged guy with the most beautiful curly hair, like dark honey brown and even a cute goatee, not to mention a very handsome face and looing fit in a blue hoodie. I think he was wearing jeans, and his friend next to him had a cowboy hat (yes, that's what you get for living in Oklahoma).

Finally, saw two or three hot guys at the convenience store near our house, but the one that stuck in my mind was this kind of tall fit guy with a black baseball cap turned backward, very cute stud earrings, and pretty blue eyes. I was kind of awestruck because he looked like this cute guy I saw on an online dating site (except that guy lives in another part of the state).

Then I went home. :/

7. C P

C P

Like...? .-.

8. Burnedcloset

There's this guy that goes to my gym. He's tall with dark hair and a nice face. Giant booty. Really strong legs. Fit. He comes with a trans boy and a lesbian. I think.

He makes my gaydar go off so bad that it overheats. He wears mens tights and I mean really tight. He has fem mannerisms and he talks with a lisp. You know when you can just tell?

He's so out of my league though....:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: he probably doesn't know I exist....

9. Notlad

Like here denotes my creep stare.

10. Wildside

Wildside Guest

My tastes are pretty democratic, or maybe I should say eclectic. I think most guys are hot. Well, at least the ones who get my gaydar pinging! LOL!

11. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think so. If I'm shuffling through my mail, and there's a good looking guy on an ad, that counts, too. So, I'm not getting a haircut for another week or two and the ad has expired, but this ad is also circulated in my area and this guy is easily an 8.5 or a 9. Wow. And I mean wow.

http://unioneagle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/GreatClips12014.png

A guy who looked just like this lived in my dormitory complex in grad school before I got an apartment. He used to sport a clean cut beard and then went clean shaven when it came time to look for a job. We were on good terms and used to socialize in each others' dorm apartments. Sometimes there was a prolonged silence ... and, well, you know, that sort of vibe ... but we never did anything. DAMN!

12. Diego89

One of the few good things about living in a small city is that all the cute guys who exercise meet at the only decent gym in town, which means lots of eye candy for me.

But there's one guy who stands above the rest, well at least for me, he's in his early 20's, around 1.80 mts, lean but with nice muscles in all the right places, ok butt, and a good looking face with a nice beard. And I don't even know his name!

13. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't know why, but he's just so adorable...

(...super descriptive. :lol:slight_smile:

14. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Find out his name. Reading your posts, Diego, forces me to do metric to imperial conversions, which makes for good exercise - 180 divided by 2.54 = 70.87 inches = 5'-11." That's a nice height.

15. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, being 5'11" is one thing I have going for me. :slight_smile:

16. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm somewhere between 5'9 and 5'10, depending on my shoes and how that thing at the doctor's office is calibrated, but I wouldn't mind being 5'11" or 6'0" but, for some reason, not any taller than that.

Being the same height makes things logistically much easier, even though a really tall and imposing guy gives off a captivating aura, though it doesn't necessarily keep one interested.

17. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think 6'1" is about just right to me, but I think part of that is that my younger brother is that height.

18. Diego89

I will! Haha, sorry, I know most of you guys are not metric but I suck at conversions. Yeah, that's a good height, the ideal in my opinion, I'm 1.86 myself, which is around 6'1" I believe, it's ok but sometimes makes me look lanky.

19. Burnedcloset

I saw the other guy at the gym again, with the blond hair....dayum. He's making me like butts more :grin:

He wore a sweater hoodie and loose jogging pants that hugged in all the right places. He still hasn't worn a tank top. I don't know if it's the mystery or the fact that he's not a show off. Either one makes him hotter.

Lol I need a boyfriend

20. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I saw my friend again today/yesterday. He's still hot. Doesn't really bother me~