1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I woke up next to him and then made us breakfast :slight_smile:

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Has any other bisexual had a crush on both members of a married couple or is that just me.

3. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was walking into my apartment building when I heard the elevator door opening. Then there was the sound of scratching claws on the terrazzo. An adorable beagle came tearing around the corner. Attached to the other end of his leash was a really cute guy wearing scrub pants. (When did I develop a thing for guys in scrubs?) He was just a little scruffy and had curly hair. He smiled at me and apologized for the dog, and I smiled back and told him there was no need to apologize. I wouldn't mind running into him again.

4. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tour de France cyclists arrived in Leeds yesterday ahead of the Grand Depart, and there were loads of fit guys in lycra. :grin:

5. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It has happened. It hasn't happened often.

I can explain some similar situations, though they weren't married. I was going to this health club about 6 years after college and this girl at reception was cute, smart, and handled herself so well. I felt an instant attraction to her. She also seemed interested. We looked a little too matched, and that sort of bothers me, guy or girl. Then, one day, a guy was there talking to her, but it looked too familiar to be romantic. It was her brother, so I later asked some questions about him in a casual manner. I learned he was in college, though a little bit older than the usual college age. He had jet black hair, dark eyes, and slightly olive skin, unlike his sister. I guess he'd be what they call dark German. To say the least, I was confused! According to those search engines, she still appears to be single. These search engines are interesting. Recently, I learned that a 1st cousin of mine I've lost track of has divorced for the second time, free of charge. I'd like to see what both the health club receptionist and her brother look like today.

In another situation, there was a group of people I once hung out with. There was this pretty girl and I could sense some tension during a board game and other social functions. She had a boyfriend in another state. She was also getting a transfer with her job. One night, she had a small get together to go out for food and I went. This big (tall more so than large) puppy dog of a guy with dark brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, and a real docile demeanor was there. I remember that his not too firm hand shake didn't fit him and he carried himself a little clumsily but that all of his other attributes were masculine. Also, he had always been single. The studious looking big puppy dog types can be a lot more fun than someone who thinks they are God's gift. A lot more. So, yes, I was sort of torn. Neither of these two would have been open to messing around, I was almost sure of that. And I respected that then and respect that today.

This thread is a world of its own.

6. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We were out and about for a while this morning in the gayborhood. So many attractive men with tight little builds in tight little tank tops...:icon_bigg

7. Mr D Gamer

I went to the beach today and there were so many guys with muscular bodies running around playing football I couldn't even pick which one I wanted, I had to lay on my front so they didn't see how happy I was to see them :icon_redf

8. PaganPoetry

we had a plumber come in today to fix our toilet....and he was hot....I looked like a mess toh cus I was wearing crocs and comfortable clothing (I was going to change before he came but I didnt get time)

9. Candace

I sat on the bus and the only seat available was next to this rather hot guy :S. I think he worked for Georgia Power (his keychain) and was married (had a ring on :/). Anyway, I tried to conceal the awkwardness and my obvious like for him by just trying to stare at the back of the seat or looking out the window (I was in aisle, he was in window), just to give me an excuse to glance at him. I managed to get his license plate number once we got off the bus and he returned to his car. I was so mad that I didn't strike up any conversation, but I was too giddy and lovestruck that I didn't think it would have been good to say anything.:icon_redf

10. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I never see anyone hot, I'm jealous

11. Littlehawk98

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My neighbor hired a set of brothers to mow her lawn for her, and the older brother is... a very very attractive guy who seems to like tight fitting shirts... :icon_redf I found this out in a rather interesting way too.

I'd just come down stairs to let my dog outside, she took off running and barking, she's not supposed to bark. So I started to yell at her to be quiet and happened to look up at who she was barking at. You know those moments on T.V. when somebody will bump into somebody and then they're about to yell at them but they actually look at them and realize how attractive they are and are all like, "Well hello there..." Yeah, I totally had one of those moments. It sounded a little like this, "JEAN WILL YOU-!! *looks up* Ahh.. ahhh-" *Jean (my dog) barks again* "Jeanie baby will you please be quiet, for me? Thank you!" *slams door turns around and blushes really really hard* After that I decided I would have something to eat, and my table happens to be right next to the back door, which also happens to be an enormous sliding glass door... And without realizing it 'til I was caught by the younger brother, I was staring at the older brother pretty much the whole time... When the younger brother caught me, he seemed to know why I was staring at his older brother... 'cause he looked at me, then his brother, then back at me with an oddly ornery look on his face, pointed at me through the window, and called to his brother... My reaction to this was sooooo embarrassing... Yet awesomely hilarious... I noticed he was pointing at me and that his older brother was looking at him and just starting to turn his head my way. So what did I do? I jumped back to try and avoid being seen... Why? I have no idea... But I forgot I was sitting down... And I took the chair with me... The lawn mower had stopped and I could hear one of them laughing really hard. Luckily I didn't hurt myself, I didn't break the chair, and I was home alone, so all my family knows is that I saw a cute guy mowing my neighbors lawn because that's all I told them. And the pair of brothers probably think I'm either really creepy, or the weirdest person ever... or maybe both... Either way, that was not one of my brightest moments...

12. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i was at the front area of my office and this guy came in yesterday, it was really hot outside so he had shorts and strap tee shirt, Holy Crap what a body, stunning face and when I `checked him out` really would like to see what was in those shorts and when he walked out lets just say, he looked as good going as he did coming in. it isn`t just me either because the ladies in the front office were still talking about him today.

13. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Before I forget what he looks like - Tallish (maybe 6 2), scattered tattoos across arms and legs (I wouldn't mind seeing more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), very cute mohawk and beard. Looks kinda like the the guy from that one band...Rise Against? Something along those lines. Probably have the wrong name though.

Oh and he has an adorable puppy dog too!

14. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Saw one at Home Depot. Epitomized the regular guy type of the blue collar variety. Stocky and thick, but not ripped like a statue. Shorts. Nice thick legs. Flip flops. Unshaven for a day or so. Brooding type face. Nice heavy brow. Better than average looking girlfriend. Both about 35 to 40. Looked back a couple of times since not in my part of town and laughed it off that the girlfriend must have figured out I was checking out her man.

15. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  16. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not much activity on this thread lately. Wake up.

Saw one at lunch today. He came into the restaurant with a coworker. Based on standing near him, he was about 6'0." He had fuller raven black hair, dark eyes, a more prominent nose, and a medium complexion. I thought he might speak with an accent. He was definitely American. He had a real soothing voice. I didn't see a gold band but I heard him mention his in-laws. He had a medium build and was wearing black slacks and a long sleeve gray dress shirt. His rump filled out the black slacks well and he had a very slight gut. Imperfections can make a person look more like a real person and less like a statue. It didn't look bad on him. Also, with everything else about him looking good and his letting the minor gut go told me he was not one to obsess over the gym and that he probably was straight.

17. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last night I had nothing better to do so I went and returned my bottles and cans for the deposit money at 1:00 AM at the 24-hour grocery store. These three drop-dead gorgeous teenage guys get out of this crappy little Pontiac Grand Am and bought a bag of Doritos.

18. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    had a really good looking guy walk into the front office area of my work today, as soon as he opened his mouth.....what a douch. guess you can't judge a book by the cute face.:tantrum:

19. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I got salad for dinner tonight and I saw this guy flirting with a employee who worked at the place. He was so hot and I just wanted to eat him up so badly. But I knew he was straight. GOSH, lol... :tantrum:

20. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i saw a really hot couple last month and though i'd like to be the meat in that sandwich, does that count?:icon_wink