Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Awkward Balloon

I see him most days in school and he's in the year below mine. But today I was at Gaelic training and he was there and my friend who captained our team purposely made me mark him because he knew I had a crush-thing on him.

I'm not really sure of his orientation but we were really close and physical. Our arms were almost always touching and we collided a few times when the ball came to us. It was quite the spectacular day I must say.

2. VideoGameLover

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Holy shit the waitor at this Italian restaurant was hot. His smile was oh so perfect. Woof!

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The barista who made drinks for me and my mom today was so cute!!!! Baby face, hipster glasses, and a mini Jewfro. For the first time ever, I actually commented to my mom about a guy I thought was attractive, which is a pretty big step for me!

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And what did she say?

Sat behind a nice looking dude in class earlier. His thighs are in mint condition...

5. Sorceress of Az

You know I noticed I've been checking out guys more often than I use to, could that be because I am no longer in denial?
    There was this hot waiter where we ate at a few days ago, brown hair tied up in a pony tail.

I think I have a thing for ponytails regardless of gender. lol

6. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She said "doesn't he kind of look like (friend of my sister)?" In other words, she didn't seem fazed at all!!!

7. Night Rain

Gosh. Hot and cute guy on FB news feed. :frowning2: He seems to be interested in a female acquaintance of mine. At least I can still appreciate his looks. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Went in a college campus tour today. There was a good looking guy running around the track. Tall, slim, and muscular. He had a tatoo which normally I don't go for but it really worked on him... I can't wait for college :icon_bigg...

9. XTC1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I saw a sexy blond at a hastings one time, I couldn't help but follow him for a couple minutes didn't like the guy he was with though. :-\

10. Yosia

I walked past a mirror~. XD

There was a student teacher today and he was really hot ^^ had semi long hair and glasses and looked really gorgeous ^.^

11. C P

C P

I can't remember when, or if, I posted about running into a cute cashier(who I thought could have subtly showing interest back; long story; thank you obliviousness...) around New Years but I pretty much could not run into him again to save my life.

A few weeks later I ran into a guy who looked like him while I was out with a friend but had much longer hair and was confused as hell how it grew that much. Well anyways, I ran into him a few weeks back(the longer hair guy, at the store; he was a cashier too so figured it was the original one).

Well turns out that I wasn't going completely crazy. The two are twins and they are both cashiers at the exact same store...

Lolwut o.o

12. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A few days ago we had a supply PE teacher and he was so hot! He was like my dream guy :icon_bigg

13. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good, the thread is awake again.

I went to one of those one hour photo counters. I'm not into guys who are too tall, but there was this guy in front of me in army clothes - those camouflage types - who was about 6'4," had short brown hair (not a buzz cut), pale skin, and what seemed to be a great face from the side. So ... height, uniform, and great face.

He then turned around to leave, and he still had a great face frontally, though a little different; however, he was blue eyed, which surprised me. I was expecting brown or hazel to sort of go with the package. Still, he was a looker. And I'll bet he gets attention everywhere he goes. Maybe that's why he wears the uniform. And the guy at the counter helping him seemed extra attentive.

14. wunderbar

Out Status:
    Some people
    This :grin:........

15. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Saw an adorable guy I just wanted to cuddle with so much. He had thick wavy short hair with a perfect amount of product and styled nicely. He had big blue eyes, long eyelashes, and perfect little nose and mouth. Just so cute, sweet, and seemed shy which I like too. Good fortune to you, cute dude! :icon_bigg

16. ilovemylife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A waiter at this one restaurant I went to today was so perfect. Perfect short dark hair. Perfect smile. Beautiful brown eyes. His laugh was adorable. We shared a smile as he passed by. If we both weren't in a hurry, I would've tried to strike up a conversation with him. I think I may be going back there sometime soon! :icon_wink

17. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

My automechanic (young guy in his late 20's or so) is really good-looking. Also seems quite intelligent and articulate, along with outgoing and friendly. Dropped by today just to scgedule an appointment and couldn't help looking inti his steel-gray eyes. What a package this guy is! Sure he's already breaking a lot of hearts. :grin:

18. Yosia

I got served at McDonald's by the most gorgeous boy~ he had blonde hair and was tall and omg I was so fluttery XD

19. Adaminski

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I saw a really hot guy running with only shorts on while I was driving. He had great pecs, six pack, brown hair and a little sweaty! I almost crashed from being distracted so easily!

20. Sasha Braus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a real airhead, to be honest, when it comes to hot guys. I've gotten used to seeing hot girls (not really), but guys...

Last week I saw this tall guy with AMAZING hair (hair matters a lot to me, don't ask why. I honestly don't know why, but bad hair is a deal-breaker.) and his smile was so.... *sigh* He had medium length chocolate brown hair, olive toned skin, playful hazel eyes with thick lashes and a medium build. He works as a waiter in this restaurant that I've never been to, but feel like I'll be a regular at soon, and I could not stop looking at him.
    He looked really comfortable to hug. I really want to hug him. Like, now.

#1860 Sasha Braus, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014