1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Brenny

I wrote a ton about this guy already but lets just say it was one of those moments where everything just freezes. He wasn't my type but we just... clicked. And then I knew the type thing didn't matter. Does it matter that he appeared ten years older? Eh I don't care!

2. needshelp

i saw a really really hot guy at work today. he had to be in his mid to late 30s but he was so hot that i cracked a smile thinking about how cute he was.

3. fiddlemiddle

fiddlemiddle Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Saw an hot guy at work recently. He was an customer and from Europe. I did not say much too him but he made my night

4. timo

I saw a really cute guy today. I had a "learn to drive when it's super slippery course" (don't know the english word haha) and he was in my group. We had a little chat and he was really nice too. And he made my gaydar go wild. His 'gay laugh', the way he walked, well. everything. And now I can't stop thinking about him.

I feel SO stupid not asking for his facebook/email or something. What could I lose. I do know his first name but there's nothing I can do with just that. I even considered emailing this driving course venue thing to ask for his full name so I can find him on facebook but that would be super lame and desperate.

5. Brenny

Tell me about it! I wanted to smack the hell out of myself after I met this guy who came into my work, and was super friendly to me and all the signs were there that he was interested. I usually have doubts but with this guy there were none. After helping him, he came back and waited for me to approach him and I ignored it and let my coworker do it, and then he just told me coworker "no thanks" and left. I should have asked his number or at least gone up to him. I is a definitely a regular but I somehow never saw him before. Like the day after I get a call that I'm hired at this other place. So now I have like no chance of seeing him again! He was super cute, with blue eyes and long lashes, a beautiful voice, my height and late 20's. I haven't stopped thinking about him. I wanted to see if I could get my boss to look up his credit info and find his name (Idk if we can do that but I'm desperate and full of ideas). Guess I have to move on... :icon_sad::tears:

6. timo

I'm sorry to hear that :frowning2: I can relate at least 120% to not approaching someone. It's sad. In case you haven't started your new job yet I really hope you'll see him again some day before you start at the other place!

But your post did help me decide that I'll just send an email tomorrow. Maybe it is desperate but it's worth the try, I don't have much to lose about it and don't want to regret not doing anything :slight_smile: The worst that can happen is 1) this company thinks I'm a freak and won't respond or if they do, won't give me his full name/email (but I'll add to my email "or forward this to [first name] so it's up to him" just to maximize my opportunities haha) or 2) they do give it to me > I contact him > I insult him for thinking he's gay while he isn't > he will hate me forever. But at least I would've given it a try :icon_bigg

On the other hand if I can get in touch with him and get to know him it might be a new friendship or even something better (yes I'm an optimist :icon_bigg)
    [/end of desperate rant]

Damn you cute guy, why are you making this so hard on me :frowning2:

7. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

I'm down south and yet I haven't seen any hot southern guys :/ drats man!

8. Brenny

I'm glad it helped. Go for it! I should have! I have two more weeks there and this guy has all these punch cards so he obviously is regular. Here's to hoping! I'm going to be at a nearby Starbucks so maybe... just maybe he likes coffee and he'll come!

There's really nothing to lose! Good luck, and I hope you get him!:thumbsup:

9. needshelp

two guys yesterday. :thumbsup:

10. Drakey

was working at the grocery store and this guy bent over... n.n

11. IanGallagher

Just left working at my dad's officie. Before I left a hot guy in his late twenties, very mascule, almost soldier like walked in. Winked and smiled at me, probably just being friendly, but my heart skipped a beat when he did that lol.

12. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This happened a couple weeks ago. I was having internet connection problems in my dorm room so I called the IT department and they sent someone out to look at my computer. The guy they sent was really hot, I'm not normally attracted to taller guys but he had a cute baby face and I thought he was really attractive.

I couldn't help but feel funny about it, a hot guy alone in my room with me. It was like I was being teased :dry:

13. silkfrog1292

I was at the university oval today, soaking up the sun and running, when i saw this amazing guy run past me. Black hair, milky white skin, face slightly blushing from the running, not to mention he's wearing a tight red t-shirt that's showing up his muscles REALLY nicely....

14. secretguyX

Well there was a pretty hot girl on the opposing softball team today...

15. needshelp

saw a hot guy walk into quickchek when i was at the register. dunno if the girl he walked in with was his girlfriend or his lady friend. something tells me that he was gay though from the way he seemed standoffish of her though like she was only a friend. my guess is he's gay.

16. Nightmaric

So many attractive men in Washington DC.... Ah

17. FJ Cruiser

This guy has been in my head for awhile now, but I could never seem to get myself to talk to him. Well I finally did and we hit it off quite well! He seemed just as interested in the conversation as I was, and when he had to go, he asked my last name before I could ask his, and he sent me a facebook friend request immediately afterword. Even if he doesn't go for guys this is a win for my social skills. :grin:

18. Jake21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There was this one guy who was in my class for a semester who was so HOT. I couldn't help, but look at him most of the class. I did manage to pass the class, though.

19. ultrabluecheese

I didn't see him today, but I'm excited to go home for the summer break so that I can ogle that cute pharmacist who works at the Target near my house. He's around my age, has a stable job, and he's Vietnamese. I'm not sure if he's gay, but he's like my parents' wet dream...as well as mine. :lol:

20. n8i2c7k

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Saw a cute boy on the bus today. He was slim and fit with cute spiked ehu hair and had the most beautiful greenish eyes I've ever seen. Like bright and shimmering like priceless jewels. Didn't get to stare at his lovely eyes too long though because it was a super crowded bus and he had a seat in the front while I had to make my way to the back.