1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    there is some Penn State dinner thing here tonight....So.....Many.....Hot.....Guys.....In....Suits.......

2. DJT

DJT Guest

Random Hot guy in a suit and tie came to my door, I answered half asleep, wearing a hoodie and shorts (not my finest moment) But as soon as he left I was in a really good mood the rest of the day Lol!

3. needshelp

as always, saw a hot guy or two on the subway. i love new york.

4. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We had to be in same-gender groups today in my human sexuality class - had two really hot guys sitting across from me. One guy clean cut but built and really broad shoulders, and the other guy dark and scruffy...I should love such a thing as this, but it's so distracting to have hot guys in your group :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

one of them was me lol.

6. needshelp

:lol: was that you on waiting for the q at 14th street heading to queens? :eek:

7. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

that was totally me, i was gorgeous, wasn't i :lol:?!

8. toremi

toremi Guest

I went to Timmy-Ho's yesterday at work -- the cashier was definitely cute and I think I had my first public flirt with a male stranger. Definitely gonna have to find an excuse to go back there on my lunches

9. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

holy cannoli, i DID see a super cutie today behind the counter at chipotle's... i love it when they are required to be with you lol... and i will definitely be getting another burrito salad

10. elitechris

god, do i love college. today i just biked around campus and i spotted a group of shirtless joggers with short shorts! i really do need to go to the school gym for some real eye candy!

11. erod123

My cousins friend came down from abalien, TX he is such a major hottie!!

12. IanGallagher

Different kind of post again. A hot girl saw a hot guy today apparently, ME lol. Seriously. I was at the food court. I saw this extremely hot blonde walking towards me. She blushed as she looked me up and down then stared at my butt for like twenty seconds straight. If we were at a club, she'd probably would have grinded up against me. Nothing cooler or more confident building than that. Also never really saw a girl go that far before. I have a cute ass apparently lol.

13. Mister Gaga

I saw a very hot guy one day I was at the Buddha Spa.

He wore short shorts, his legs were big and blond-haired, he was not that tall, but he was super tight, he wore a white t-shirt, his arms were incredibly chiseled, just as the rest of his body I assume, he had one of the cutest faces ever, I just got hypnotized and followed him stupidly wherever he was going, without making it awkward or stalkerish of course. At least I think so.

14. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I was working in the park today, this beautiful man came up to see Dora. I offered tio take his picture so he and girlfriend could go together.

This guy so hot, his eyes were this deep ocean blue, and when thanksed me he had deep voice and an English accent.

I tried to say your welcome I think just some squeeks came out, i'm such a spaz

15. needshelp

this whole weekend i ran into cute guys at my job. yes.

16. Gallatin

Yesterday, this really cute guy delivered my pizza. He had these great blue eyes. And then today, when I was at lunch with my friend, this gorgeous guy sat at a table near us. I paid noticeably less attention to what my friend was saying after he arrived. :lol:

17. Alex15

Surrounded by the Old Repulican Vangard (Texas)
    Saw a hot frat star on campus today coming out of a building, about 6'3 tan looked like he spent some time in the gym /drool. But the real shocker was he initiated eye contact. I can safely say I don't mind going to math analyse II anymore :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. subaru000

Not only did I see a hot guy today, I actually talked to him. :icon_bigg

My mom, brother and I went into the Dollar General nearby, and we were looking for some basic things. There's always this lady (she's 23) that my mom talks to when we get there, and she tends to look at me often. Once when we were finally ready to check out, I saw this hunk. :thumbsup: He had to have been my height, average build, black hair and piercing blue eyes. He was there and I noticed that there were some girls and he 'smiled' at them, but it seemed kind of forced, at least to me. After the girls exited, the cashier took care of an elderly lady's items, but the elderly lady took her time getting her money altogether, which ended up lasting a few minutes. He looked at me once and smiled in a sympathetic kind of way, which got my heart racing. I tried to think of a way to keep the stare-action going, so I got a bottle of Tru-Moo (the chocolate milk brand) but I noticed that the line was too long..... Anywho, what kind of upsetted me was that there was the Coca-Cola guy there and he asked the hunk to help him with some papers, so he had to go, and the said lady my mom talked to ended up ringing us up :tears: . Even worse, my mom pointed out my muscles to the lady (they apparently stick out when I'm not using them) and that made her smile even more... Ugh! When will I ever get to notice things on guys? After that experience, we went to another store, but I felt a determination that I haven't felt in a while. And, I still wanted the Tru-Moo too.

After leaving the other store, I decided to go to the store on my own. :icon_wink . This time, there wasn't anyone at the registers and the line grew to be long. A few seconds later, the lady and the guy ended up walking from the back, and there were a lot of people in line, but something nice happened. He motioned with his eyes for me to get to his register, and I did. Maybe he noticed me from earlier? We had a little chat, which went something like:

Cashier: ''You got your school funds? That must be good news.''
    Me: ''We only get them twice a year, so we have to spend it wisely.''

After doing the transaction (something must have resonated, because it took a while to notice that I hadn't done the transaction as credit yet), he handed me the receipt and told me to have a good day. :slight_smile:

19. Seraph

Went to the track to look for my friend for a ride after school.
    And guess what, bunch of hotties ran around shirtless ... Ahh it was like heaven.

20. Luxord

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i saw a couple hot guys at the supermarket today.. one was alone, and the other was with his gf.. both had a rugged look.. *q*