Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. xGreenJayx

I was at the beach today in the Dominican Republic and I saw a whole italian family, which had three hot sons...LIKE REALLY HOT! :grin:

2. lostinthought9

The UPS guy that dropped off a package was pretty cute. He had gorgeous eyes. They were green <3. And he asked for directions, so I got to look at them for a little while longer. :grin:

3. paco

paco Guest

what exactly is it about tan blond boys? there were 2 surfing today that were super cute. one had these blue gray eyes you could pick out from 50 feet away. the other had that perfect body shape with broad shoulders and a small waist.

4. thevre

I've been bedridden the past 3 days. I haven't seen a hot guy in so long... :frowning2:

5. Otsuke

Haha. Today (as always), I was working. I work in a grocery and I'm at the casher (Is that the word? I'm french XD), and a guy came. He was topless (SO HOT), just perfectly muscled and he had blond hair with blue eyes. He was also tanned. He is officially the ONLY guy who can actually wear flip-flops and it doesn't look weird lol.

Anyways... I hope I'll see him tomorrow or someday... This is a plus to work in a grocery: You have the chance to see super hot guys!! :O

6. jonny

So an update in my last sighting, it turns out the bangladesh keeper is only twenty, so my crushing was totally justified. I even got to shake his hand. Yay me.

Saw a cute guy today, he was a little younger than me, a little shorter too but damn is he cute. I saw him like three times today(small town) he kinda knows me. We have a few seconds of staring. Some time I wonder what if, but hen again I'm leaving in four days so I'll just have to deal.

7. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A guy I saw at the gym the other day. He was wearing a muscle shirt and a baggy pair of pants (tucked into his socks?). While the pants were hiding a lot, he did have a nice muscle tone on top, a nice bum (especially when doing leg extensions), and the cutest face ever.

While I was in the locker room he came in and started changing. That was too much and I had to leave.

8. EM68

Saw a hot guy at the gym in the locker room the other day. No other details will be given. :slight_smile: At the dealership I work at half the service guys and writers are pretty hot.

9. paco

paco Guest

oh there were a bunch out surfing today.

one was a guy riding a fish board, short ish dark blond hair, and he had a bad farmers tan, but it didnt matter cause his arms had such excellent tone and he was wearing a wife beater style rash guard...so hot.

another was a longboarder. also blond, bright blue eyes i could see them from pretty far away, he was more on the thin side and wearing some really bright board shorts that i was pretty jealous of...that can mean whatever you can think of.

and there were these 4 italian tourists that definitely werent surfers but damn they were hot. all of them had dark brown hair and perfect godlike tan bodies... and of course they were speaking italian, which i gotta say is a pretty sexy language.

it was a good day lol

10. mattypants

3 days in the bay area.... god... i must have seen HUNDREDS.... and almost all of them were tourists...

oops... that wasnt today... but w/e :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What do you think we has teh interwebz for? :3

12. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Gym again. Different people

Guy 1: Dark Hair, lean but muscular. I've seen him before. Very cute face. I nearly passed out a couple weeks ago when he asked me something.

Guy 2: Blond personal trainer. Need I say more?

13. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I saw this really cute guy working at Futureshop. He had a faux-hawk. I was half tempted to say "have I seen you at *nick-name for gay bar that only gays know*?"

14. ok455

This guy i work with my department hes half black and white and hes so cute. i can't keep my eyes off him

15. rocking23

I work at Subway.. It is second to the beach in a gathering of hot guys!

16. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

This south american guy came into work today. He was juciy. Sure I didnt serve him but I made sure he got his napkins ;c)

17. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last night I saw two really hot guys. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: They were absolutely adorable and mega nice.

18. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    i saw a hot camel does that count ?

19. musican

I saw this cute guy at a clothing store today and he was dressed really nicely :slight_smile: My mom says that he was checking me out XD I was too shy/scared to try to talk to him...

20. endless poetry

well... waiting at a red light this guy was waiting on the street corner ... and I was totally staring at him ... he had the best standing posture too ... but I can`t be too obvious because my dad`s right beside me... but joy, he smokes; that kind of killed it. I don`t know why it`s like a natural turn-off for me ... I guess imagining kissing someone who smokes solidified the thought. so yeah, if he lays off the tobacco he can call me XD