1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jdm, Jun 27, 2020.

1. jdm

jdm Guest

I have seen many good movies, so it's hard to think of favorites. I can't remember the title, but there was a thriller about a man who tracks down the man who molested him as a child. It is very disturbing. The subject and experimental storytelling make it very uncomfortable to watch but powerful. I mostly watch crime shows.

I like expensive cardigans. I don't know what style that falls into. Prep? some of my favorite artists are The Cinematic Orchestra and Fleetwood mac.

2. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don’t know too much about fleetwood mac, but I do know a few songs like the chain. They’re pretty good, and I know a lot of older music, thanks to my dad

3. jdm

jdm Guest

What has your journey with your sexuality been like?

4. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I’ve had attraction to men ever since I was little, I just didn’t realize it. And later, like in middle school, I use to suppress it and tell myself that wasn’t me. Then, in high school, I got a girlfriend, and I knew I liked girls, but I always thought about guys too. I came to terms with it after my friend(who acts gay a lot but isn’t; which Idk if other people don’t do that, but my friends do) kissed my neck. It’s kinda weird saying it like that, but that’s when I just knew it. Like, I use to watch Tom Holland interviews all the time and just think he was cute, but I also thought plenty of girls were cute too, like Shakira. I’m still not out to everyone because I don’t want things to change between me and some people. I don’t want to be looked at differently, and I just don’t know if people would accept it and not be weird

5. jdm

jdm Guest

I have always known I was gay. I hide it for similar reasons as you. My family is very homophobic, and for most of my life, so was society. It damaged every part of my life. I was very stressed. I avoided forming friendships because I assumed most people wouldn't accept me. It would be nice to find friends I could be open with. I am only able to be myself online.

6. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel that way; but I opened up to my close friends, and a family me never who is also gay. Opening up to my close friends was a good call, all because they accepted me. I’d say that tell your close friends

7. jdm

jdm Guest

When I say I avoided friendship, I meant completely. I don't have friends.

8. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I’d say we’re friends now, so it’s a start

9. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    And I’d also say that you should try opening up to other people, not necessarily telling them you’re gay and whatnot, just being friendly. Try and fine someone or a group of someones that you like to hang around. That’s what I’d like to do in college, and stuff like that

10. jdm

jdm Guest

I will try.

11. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I’m not tryna push you or anything, definitely take your time. But I believe that having someone irl as a friend really helps. And once you get to the point you’re comfortable with them, and you like who they are, that’s when you could open up about things. And if they’re good people, they’ll accept you

12. jdm

jdm Guest

Do you plan to live openly in the future?

13. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh of course. I think that you’re not living your true life unless you’re open about that. Doesn’t have to be now, but sometime in the future, yes. It might be sooner than later for me, but yeah. Do you?

14. jdm

jdm Guest

I do not think most people need to know. Maybe I would tell family or close friends.

15. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I wouldn’t just meet someone and just say it, but if I were asked, I’d be open about it. It’s not something that has to be said to everyone, you fell

16. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Feel*

17. jdm

jdm Guest

Yes. Do you have a preference romantically or sexually for boys or girls?

18. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In the past, when I didn’t know I was bisexual, I use to only like girls, but when I discovered it, I thought I was pretty close to 50-50. I might be a little off, but I’m pretty sure I’m around that.

19. jdm

jdm Guest

Which do you see yourself with in the long run?

20. Shy Steve

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I’ve had a girlfriend, and that was great and all, but I’d really like to experience what it’s like to date a guy. I’m not opposed to spending the rest of my life with either gender, but I’d like to experience what both have to offer.