People with Baby Faces

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ryler, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And the sad truth is I can go to a movie theater to buy tickets for an r-rated movie and people don't ask me for ID, even though I'm 16. But people here tend to not bother enforcing lots of legalities, it might be a culture thing. But this is probably because I spent many years with most of my friends being those I met through my cousin, who was in late high school when I was still in elementary, so I picked up a much more mature attitude very early. His friends honestly thought I was like 14 when I was 11, so I'm pretty sure its just how you act.

#21 Humbly Me, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2017
  2. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I have the opposite issue....and well it can get annoying when people assume you're a mom or a highschool teacher every time you go into a new school. Well, at least I've made older friends in China this way, which is nice but I do want friends my age. BTW, I think alot of people I met in China, particularly women, have baby face, so they probably think I'm really old. I once was mistaken for a 25 year old when I was in 5th grade, because some woman there was saying how it's good for me to marry my boyfriend this year before I go into my late 20s. :expressionless: Actually, My mom and I took a picture together and people legitimately thought I was her and she was me. True, she has baby face, and she always was mistaken as a student at colleges where she worked as a proffessor. But still, it's awkward to be mistaken for a 40 year old :cold_sweat:. Sometimes I wonder if my body or face proportions have anything to do with it.

#22 skittlz, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    Lilli Krux likes this.
  3. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That seems really sad...

4. Fishtail

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Definitely NOT a deal breaker for me cuz I'm the same and as you can see from
    the replies you aren't the only guy with those struggles.
    Here is a relatable video:

Just a warning to you 2, most guys don't think "cute" is a compliment.

At least i haven't meet a baby-face guy who got happy being called that,
    me included no matter if a guy OR girl called me that(it did happen to me).
    It may be different if i dated someone, for some time, would tell me that...

#24 Fishtail, Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  5. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have never had this be an issue for me, and have always been mistaken for much younger than my actual age. At nearly 30, and wearing a pretty ugly (at least in my opinion) facial scar from a knife attack, I am still mistaken as being between the ages of 18 and 21 more often than not. The knife scar ended me being mistaken for a girl (which is a nice change), but I suspect the age thing is not going to be changing any time soon.

6. Lilli Krux

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Omg, I actually realllllllly WANT a baby face. I don't know if I have one. a few people have told me I do but some others thought I was physically older. Actually when I was younger people thought I was older and now that I'm older people think I am younger. But I want to look as young as possible. (Like I'm 20, a girl, and I want to look 16 or younger), just by facial proportions. I always thought baby faces are beautiful on both genders and I really like guys (and girls) with baby faces. Baby faces are: big eyes, soft angles, short distances from eyes to mouth and mouth to chin, etc, small mouth but full lips, etc

7. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I personally am not attracted to people that look underage. I usually prefer women that are older than me...and physical (as well as the emotional) maturity is a main reason.

8. Zoe Izumi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When people guess my age they have said anywhere from 16 to 18, yet I am 27.

I kinda like it actually.

Lilli Krux likes this.