Do you find yourself attractive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Virgo, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Formality

Occasionally I'll just hate how I look and be all dramatic, but most of the time I'm content. I'm not too happy about my body however. I always felt too skinny, like I'm not muscular enough.

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I hate when people say this, so annoying.

3. Nikky DoUrden

Why its annoying ?
    I say that to people too because its true, being beautiful in your own way for me means they are more beautiful than the dull holiwood stars. Thats a big compliment-giving !

Myself i dont find attractive and i hope my bf could overlook my look :icon_redf

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Ya God damn right, I do~!

[​IMG]

Despite my... situation... I'm quite proud of how I look, and the efforts I put into looking like such.
    However, it doesn't feel like me, if that makes any sense.

Still, transgenderism aside, I do think I'm quite attractive -- even if some may disagree, that's fine, they just have bad taste!

LOL~!!​

5. CyanChachki

Aside from my weight, I do.

6. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Physically, I'd say I'm average or just above-average. But if I include things like personality, ambition, intelligence, etc., I find myself quite attractive. My looks are not my best feature, but that's a good thing in my book lol

7. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yes I do. Self attraction however is a never ending battle lol you have good and bad days, then really really good ones, then ones you try not to remember... :roflmao:

8. newfish

Sometimes. I think I normally think of myself as sort of average. It would be nice if I had a little muscle, but I also can't push myself to exercise regularly, so I've come to terms with it.
    But I do like my choice of sweaters.

9. Lyana

I do. I feel comfortable with the way I look, which is great, and I know I can be attractive to other people. I wouldn't call myself beautiful, but when someone compliments me, I accept the compliment as being sincere and don't think they're messing with me, for example.

Smiling or laughing. I feel more attractive when I do, probably because I feel happier.
    Having my hair down, too. I like my hair.
    Entering a room with a friend in it, and having them look up and smile at me.
    Wearing clothes I'm comfortable in.

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I see younger pics of myself, but I've packed on some pounds this year.

11. Burnedcloset

Eh......no, no I don't. I think I've only felt attractive once. I guess finding yourself attractive, is something that comes eventually.......at least I hope so.

I've never really felt a sincere compliment either. Always felt it was a lie to make myself feel better. I think that's the reason I like being around somewhat meaner blunt people. I want to know what they think of me. Because nice people, they will tell a lie.

12. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sorry for trying to make those who need a boost me up happy

13. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Um, I'm not my type lol

It's not that I believe I'm unattractive, just that my physical characteristics are not what I look for in a guy.

Am I attractive? I dunno. To me, no. To others? Maybe, I mean, there are people who do find me attractive. What is it about me that they find attractive? I have no fucking clue. I still don't know how to inquire that without sounding too attention-whorish or like I'm fishing for compliments.

#33 Rawrzilla, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
  14. lemons123

No. But i believe i can achieve whatever i want, which is more important :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

15. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's kind of a loaded question. I am not "my type" necessarily, so I don't find myself "objectively attractive". However, I've learned to love me. I like that guy in the mirror. So I find myself "subjectively attractive", the same way I might find a guy who might not be really good-looking to be attractive if I were in love with him. Not sure if that makes sense, but there it be. :slight_smile:

Lex

16. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im okay with how i look and one time i looked in the mirror and said "i am actually kinda cute" lol have gotten some people to say that to me too

17. KingJude

No. I'm really ugly. >.<

18. JessicaWolfess

hell to the no. Even though people constantly say I'm cute I will never see it, maybe when I'm fully transitioned? but until then I just look like a freak to myself, and it dosen't help the fact that no one has ever asked me out and most of my ex's went out with me due to pity =/. I guess self body hate comes with being a pre-transition transgirl...

19. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I don't consider myself attractive nor ugly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I have a average self image and I'm attracted to others who are also indifferent on their appearance

20. timo

10/10 would bang.