What is your gender identity (playbuzz quiz)?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by gravechild, Nov 24, 2014.

1. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Alright, so this is totally not what I expected (or hoped for), but I can't say I'm disappointed with the results. :lol: This isn't meant to be taken seriously, so maybe it should also be posted in the fun and games section, but still does a better job at asking the right questions, rather than relying on outdated gender stereotypes, to drive home at how someone feels.

PS I think their pangender description sounds a bit like androgyne, instead of "every gender", but I'm not even sure that's listed as an option. If someone does score as such, please post your results, since it's something I would be curious to see. :wink:

What Is Your Gender Identity?

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, now...

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    BAM! Hot linking like a boss!
    [​IMG]
    You are Transfeminine! Assigned a male sexual identity at birth, you now identify as a female at the core. Like a Transmasculine, you may not always conform 100% as a female or continue to do so all the time, but you do prefer to represent yourself physically and behaviorally as a female due to the internal connection you feel to your feminine side. In relation to other genders, you're just being yourself; and a person has to be able to express their gender identity through the way they see fit. For you this may be through fashion trends, interests and a more feminine thought process. Regardless, no one can or should tell you the "right" way to be a female!

~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't surprised by this result, but I wasn't trying to engineer myself to get it either. I feel like the way I view my femininity is different than the way others see theirs. I don't feel like mine is any less valid.

4. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ''You are a Cisgender Male! This means that have an anatomical male body and express this through your masculine traits. We aren't saying that you don't enjoy the occasional chick flick here and there (we know you secretly like Mean Girls...), but you typically don't characterize or represent yourself in any other way than being a man.''

... But I said I didn't have a biogical male body? Anyway, I'm guy xD.

5. DinelodiiGitli

Haha....no.

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Likewise. Not sure how I feel.

7. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You are considered to be the 3rd gender: a Two-Spirit! The term Two-Spirit was originally coined by the Zuni tribe, stating that an individual who has masculine and feminine characteristics (external and internal), is a person of the third gender. You like to present yourself as a combination of the two identities, creating an alternate one that allows you to express yourself as the best of both worlds. You don't need to choose between male and female and you certainly don't need to lack any attributes of the two genders; instead of you utilize both traits of each identity and display them in a way you beliee the world should see you and how you feel most comfortable with yourself.

I also took it again, using answers that were equally accurate as my first taking, and got transfeminine. Lol, but I said I was biologically a female...

#7 Tai, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  8. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Pangender...

Probably because I'm a gender rebel haha

9. Acm

Acm Guest

I got transmasculine....close but not entirely right, I'm just a guy. Some of the questions confused me

10. Just Jess

I didn't like that test, so I took a different one. The X-men character I am is Mystique :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

I got this too. And by the way, I really dislike chick flicks and I don't care for the movie mean girls that much.

12. Kaylen

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Two-Spirit (Third Gender)
    Two-Spirit
    You are considered to be the 3rd Gender: a Two-Spirit! The term Two-Spirit was originally coined by the Zuni Tribe, stating that an individual who has masculine and feminine characteristics (external and internal), is a person of the third gender. You like to present yourself as a combination of the two identities, creating an alternate one that allows you to express yourself as the best of both worlds. You don't need to choose between male and female and you certainly don't need to lack any attributes of the two genders; instead of you utilize both traits of each identity and display them in the way you believe the world should see you and how you feel most comfortable with yourself.

I am unsure why this result makes me feel uncomfortable. I suppose it's not inaccurate.

13. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

Cis-female NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bang:

14. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got Transfeminine, and then retook out of curiosity and got two-spirit.

15. Ryujin

'genderfluid'

Okay. I see some trickery here, who gave them my EC label history?

16. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got transfeminine I'm not sure how to feel about that....

17. DoriaN

Mine got really messed up lmao.

cis-male.

How wrong can a test be?

---------- Post added 25th Nov 2014 at 02:49 AM ----------

"You are a Cisgender Male! This means that have an anatomical male body and express this through your masculine traits. We aren't saying that you don't enjoy the occasional chick flick here and there (we know you secretly like Mean Girls...), but you typically don't characterize or represent yourself in any other way than being a man."

How did I biff it so hard the test got me all wrong Dx

First time one of these have said anything masculine, so I guess that's an achievement..?

18. HooLoo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I got trans feminine at first which is odd as I put that I'm biologically female so I retook and got transmasculine which does sound a lot like me when i read it.

19. antibinary

Neutrois (Gender Queer)You are Neutrois! You don't identify with either male or female, and choose to label yourself as none of the above. Other ways to label this particular identity, or lack their of, is Agender, Gender-less, or neither-gender. The typical binary gender system just isn't for you, and you don't necessarily want to be associated with male or female characteristics that allow the rest of world to place stereotypical or sexual standards upon you. Instead, you would rather be yourself, and if you happen to possess descriptive traits applicable to male of female gender identities then it just so happens to be what you like and how you feel comfortable.

20. wanderinggirl

Fine, except I don't really wear dresses, and I don't think my gender changes from day to day. soooo... not really at all.