is every gay a fan of her

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MatthewJS, Dec 31, 2012.

1. dairyuu

I like some of Lady Gaga's music, but I feel that it's gotten worse and worse. She's kind of a panderer, but I don't think she's bad at heart. Nicki Minaj I think is an unequivocal (as my sister would put it) "h-word" (whore). I think that although her songs are catchy, there's nothing there but empty platitudes about clubs,sex, and alcohol. She might as well be named Kim or Khloé. Something about her just........ugh. I don't get her appeal.

2. Yougoglencoco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I used to like gaga but I just kind of stopped listening to her..

And I HATE Nicki Minaj with all of my existence but as much as I hate her i'm listening to starships right now.. I heard it today in a movie and it got stuck in my head.. oh my god I hate myself right now :tears:

3. MidnightOwl

So Lady Gaga may be a little weird and make peopl go WTF, but there is nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't say I am in love with her, all though I don't associate myself as gay either. But I do like her music.

And for the people saying Nicki Manaj is better than Lady Gaga. Niki is just the Black Lady Gaga.

4. Polter91

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am a fan of Lady Gaga, Cher, Cyndi Lauper, Madonna, Katy Perry. But I do not like Nicki Minaji and only because every time I think of her she reminds me of this girl I do not like who was always obsessed with her, lol.

5. photoguy93

Wait. Lady Gaga is crazy and disgusting, but Nicki Minaj is good? That blows my minds. Talk about bizarre.

6. Capichino

Well u will have to battle me on this but Mathue acual her song born the way she wrote it ab lgbt and nicki does not have a "ton" of those songs don't get me wrong here I'm a fan of nicki but also Katy does have alot more lgbt like firework in her video litterly a guy kisses a guy but ya lots are its one of the stareotype

7. Jeph

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Are you referring to this performance by Gaga: Lady Gaga's solo piano performance of The Edge Of Glory on Howard Stern Show - YouTube ?

Girl's definitely got talent. Too bad she masks it with her rather crazy theatrics and antics.

8. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I think the Nostalgia Chick got it right in her video Pop Stars Then And Now: Gaga is talented, but she knows that not utilizing that talent makes her music more accessible, and thus more commercially viable. (Think about how easy it is to sing along to a Lady Gaga song compared to singing along to an Adele song.)

9. Saviour

Saviour Guest

I can't stand any of the artists mentioned here.

10. grizzleybear33

x2

11. starfish

I didn't like Lady Gaga at first because they just played her songs to death. Now that don't play them all the time some of them are rather catchy.

12. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor Guest

Well, I'm a girl, so I don't know if this counts but... Lady Gaga annoys the crap out of me.

13. MatthewJS

Ok! People are saying "disgusting." I will put this down ONE MORE TIME!!
    SHE DISGUSTS ME BECAUSE.OF REVEALING SKIN WHILE NICKI HAS MORE CLOTHING. GAGA HAS BURNING AND UPSIDE DOWN CROSS WHICH MEANS SHE IS AN ATHEIST!! SHE IS ALSO IN LOVE WITH THE SERVANT/SLAVE OF SATAN, JUDAS! NICKI DOESNT DO THAT!! THEY BOTH SUPPORT LGBT.NICKI IS ALSO BISEXUAL!!! THERE IT IS PEOPLE ONE LAST TIME!!

14. Night Rain

What the hell, man?

15. MatthewJS

I wish this thread is deleted... Please delete it... I hate it when people make fun of Nicki Minaj. please delete it.

16. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Bro, calm down.

Did you not see her performance of Roman Holiday? She was pretending to be possessed. I don't know about you, but that doesn't seem very Christian-like.
    You're getting upset because people are stating their opinions on a public forum. But you're doing the same about Lady Gaga.

17. MatthewJS

Roman Zolanski is Nicki's alter ego and so is Martha. And please EC delete this thread i knew i was going to regret mentioning Nicki... Or would it be best.if i delete this account.

18. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It honestly doesn't matter how she presents herself, whether it be an altar ego or not. The fact is that she displayed herself as being possessed, and even put on a performance about it.

I actually kind of like Nicki Minaj. But the fact that you're getting so upset over opinions based on someone you don't even know personally is going a bit far. Just don't post on a public forum asking for opinions and expect to get a positive response each time.

19. MatthewJS

This thread was actually about if every gay is a fan of lady gaga.but once i mentioned Nicki, ppl started hating her.

20. timo

I feel offended, you're implying there's something wrong with being an atheist.

I'm an atheist too, but it's not like I burn crosses or worship satan. Heck, I don't even believe satan exists. To each his own belief, but you're being irrational. Please calm down.