1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would this make me a lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by whyamitheone, Jan 9, 2015.

1. whyamitheone

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAfMZ_vWJDo&index=20&list=PLaThUoUSAyxdeI1xeJOlofLON1mZIgKhJ[/YOUTUBE]

I've seen this clip over 30 times for the past two days. It's a clip from the Musical Rent. It kept going on and on and just now the girl from the clip came out of my dreams and kissed me. In my dream, I was sleeping and suddenly she was laying beside me, hugged me from the back. I couldn't resist so I kissed her on the cheek. Then she kissed me on my lips. Wow it was intense. "Unfortunately" the alarm went on and woke me up right after. Yes, I was Idina's huge fan since the Wicked but I haven't thought of it this way until these past few days.. This has been on my mind for 3~4days. The problem is I've been with my boyfriend for 3yrs and now I'm seriously doubting my gender orientation again. Now I feel so very sorry for my boyfriend. Would this make me bisexual?

2. Really

I think it's hard to tell from one dream. Do you have any thoughts or feelings about women when you're awake? What if you just look around at people, taking a closer look at women and seeing if you have any new and/or similar feelings about what you see?
    I don't think you can trust dreams. Maybe you saw a lesbian couple somewhere and so the idea was planted in your brain or maybe you ate too much sugar before going to bed. I've had some of the weirdest dreams when I eat something sweet before bed. Things like flying miniature hippopotami.
    So, I think you can discount the dream and see what, if anything, you feel/desire in real life.

3. lilstar04

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes your subconscious tells you things thru dreams. What' wrong with being honest to your bf if he truly loves you he will also love your bisexual side. You don't have to hide it. Honesty might be hard but it's always the best way. He loves you for you, not based on who else you may like.

4. ellyy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No, you can't say that you're a lesbian just based on that.

5. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A dream alone cannot determine your orientation. You should also consider your waking feelings.