1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is attracted to you?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mino, Jun 23, 2014.

1. birdking

HAHA OKAY

so I used to attract basically every straight male with ulterior motives. I can count at least 5 people who have harassed/pursued me in the last few years off the top of my head. I used to be a magnet for that sort of attention and I am not entirely sure why??

after I started presenting more masculinely the attention started slowing down but I still get unwelcome advances sometimes

although the last time I was hit on to a creepy extent was by a straight girl so I AM MAKING PROGRESS

2. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guys and girls, mostly guys.

3. adrianislander

i don't want to sound conceited but i've been hit on by a lot of straight women. i don't usually try but i've noticed that i tend to flirt with women a lot. force of habit i guess. my friends tell me it's because i exert a lot of confidence...whatever that means. wish i got hit on by guys more though. haha it's sad but i have never been hit on by a guy!

4. Mino

Men and women. I'm not sure which do it more.
    That's why I'm asking whether any of you think it's because of your sexual orientation that a certain gender hits on you more or it doesn't really matter?

5. Kabuki

I get hit on more by guys. Most of them are actually very appealing to me, but because of my insecurity and being on the closet at those times I never did something. Let's hope that by the next semester of college I can be more open.

Girls.... you got me there. I'm very oblivious when it comes to girls flirting with me. I mean, I know when they flirt with someone, but when it comes to me I know nothing.

6. jahow95

I'm questioning and I get hit on mainly by elderly women

7. saa412

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No one hits on me.