1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when will I stop questioning?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by blue123, Apr 17, 2013.

1. blue123

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi:icon_bigg the first time I fancied a female was when I was 13, it was a celebrity (Cheryl Cole) even though I know how much I liked her I still never ever thought am I a lesbian until I was about 15 i was still in denial abit until I was16 when I started getting really attracted to girls at my college. For about 8 months I thought I was bisexual but for the past month I have really thought that im a lesbian.

I have just turned 17, I stupidly lost my vaginity about 2 months ago and hated it, I know the first time is not allways great but I feel like I never wanna have sex with a guy again I just hated everything about it, I still question if im lesbian or bi because I still find some men hot or cute but I wouldn't wanna do anything sexualy with them, I cant cope with not knowing who I am! :bang:

I have dated alot of boys when I was younger but diddnt like it, I think I had a weird habbit of going out with every boy who talked to me! I have allways found it easier talking to boys and becoming freinds with them, they would end up asking me out and I would allways say yes then avoid them until they would have to dump me, can anyone explain why I did this, I also liked it that they liked me in that way but hated going out with them...

Im not really sure what kind of advice im looking for I guess im just confused :help:

2. sage13

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm in a very similar situation actually! I'm still not completely sure if I'm bisexual or a lesbian, but for the past little while, I've been thinking that I am a lesbian. One thing that has really helped me is thinking about whether I think someone is attractive or if I'm attracted to them. I can tell when a guy is good-looking, but I'm not romantically attracted to any guys. Girls on the other hand... When I see a girl who I think is attractive, I want to be with them, be close to them, etc. As far as dating a lot of boys when you were younger, I can only really speculate based on my own experience. I "dated" so many guys in elementary school and early middle school, but I never really liked them any more than friends.For me, dating guys was what you did if you were popular. In a way, I honestly think I dated them to impress other girls in my grade and I made it into a bit of a game. Also, I didn't mind the attention. It was kind of nice to know that somebody liked me. I hope you're able to figure things out and if not, try not to stress about it too much. Sexuality is such a small part of who we are as people. Hopefully everything will become clear within time though :slight_smile:

3. blue123

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thankyou for your reply (*hug*) you have made things clearer for me, im glad you understand my situation :slight_smile: