1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When did you come out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by blackpoe66, Sep 28, 2007.

?

What age?

1. <10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 10-13

3.8%
  3. 14-17

57.3%
  4. >18

38.9%
  1. JT

JT

I haven't come out yet, but plan to soon.
    I'm 17, and won't be 18 for quite some time; so I'd say it's safe to say I'll be 17 when I come out. :slight_smile:

2. aussie paul

when i was in my mid 40s, to my wife, so difficult, i wa shaving professional help at the time which really helped my. I had been having sexual difficulities with my wife. so i went to see someone, it was really great to help me understand myself. years later, at about age 50 i told a man who was a close friend.
    So i'm a late comer !!! Paul

#62 aussie paul, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  3. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

Just a couple months ago. I actually wasn't planning on doing it that night, (I was still toying around with the idea of telling anyone), but I was drinking with my friends, and I was talking with a couple of straight girls and one gay guy and we were talking about boys and such (I don't really remember) but then Jeff says to me, maybe you like girls. And I said "yes, well, maybe..." Jeff and I bonded and he was said he was really proud of me (which made me feel sooo great). Funny thing, the two girls that were right next to us didn't hear/notice any of this going on.

As of now the only people that officially know are Jeff, his bf Shawn and myself. I'm sure others suspect.

I was telling my mom about my friend (gay) Bryan and how I think he's the coolest, and she's like maybe you're a lesbian?? And I was like haha no, if I was a lesbian, I would hang out with gay girls, not gay guys.

To answer the question 19. I don't really want to come out to anyone else anytime soon tho.

4. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I still haven't come out to any IRL friends, but...

12: Start accepting the fact I might be gay
    14: Finally come out to myself
    14 (later): Come out to some online friends

I plan on coming out to my mom this fall, so if you'll look to your left
    <------
    You'll see I'll be 15 when that happens.

5. skwidge

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Woah I'm so suprised at how many of you had it all sorted so young! While I was 15 and 16 I just didn't know what was going on, then not long after turning 17 I thought I must be bi... but nah, gay. So 17 :eusa_danc I'm eighteen in a month.