1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's a weird fact about you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tre, Mar 14, 2017.

1. caustic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have serious trypophobia. That means I have an extreme aversion to small bumps and holes, especially when they're close together and unsystematic (for example, the seeds inside of a bell pepper). I get mocked a lot for this, and my family loves to show me images that trigger it, but it's so horrible. It makes my stomach tie up in a knot, my mouth gets this weird feeling, especially my tongue, my mind freaks out, and I feel so uncomfortable in my skin that I want to rip it off. I'll also then see the image every time I close my eyes, and it'll be in my mind 24/7, unless I concentrate really hard on something else. I can never sleep after seeing something that triggers my trypophobia, either.

2. thatakwardgirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I often have conversations with myself...well not really. It's more like I'm telling somebody a story who isn't there. :dry:

3. novena

I can touch my nose with my tongue and I used to live in Azerbaijan.

4. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't talk to myself even when I'm alone. I never listen to music for the sake of listening to music. And I hate eating most of the time. It's a chore to me. Also I enjoy doing laundry.

#104 Rickystarr, May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 10, 2017
  5. rokara

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can't listen to any kind of rock music before noon or else I will be in a pissy, grumpy mood all day. If I'm listening to the oldies it's always a great day for whatever reason. I also fall asleep to country music, no matter how upbeat it sounds and no matter the time of day or how much sleep I've gotten.

I also have a penchant for falling asleep riding in a car unless I'm going to someplace new. Like when I got to go on a school trip to Washington, D.C. in 6th grade (1997) I was up for almost 2 days straight riding in the coach bus (I slept for a total of 1.5 hours) or when I got to go to Canada on a week-long fishing trip in 2000. I stayed up for the entire 12 hour drive up there. Both times I slept hard on the way back home. In fact, I slept so hard on the way back from Canada that when I woke up we were back in Wisconsin and I didn't even know it until I saw a road sign... :confused:

6. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't fear blood at all (actually quite the opposite...), but I have pretty strong emetophobia.
    also, my piercings don't heal.

7. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The reading voice in my head changes randomly: it's been Scarlett Johanson while reading the Crucibles