1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Touhou!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by darkcheesse, May 30, 2013.

1. darkcheesse

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    anyone else a fan, played the series? whats your favorite character and why?
    mines Yukari Yakumo because of her spell card journey down the old line, and because she also can summon ran like the cutest character in my opinion, and mine final reason is because in the fighters she can also do a spin dash like sonic oh and that border manipulation things is so awesome.
    atm the minute i'm downloading Touhouvania 2 anyone played that?
    so have any others on here like the series?:icon_bigg

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never played Touhou, but reading about it on TVTropes seems to suggest it is pretty sweet. However, all I ever see is a crazy-colorful screen that is appallingly dense with death balls in what can only be called a "bullet hell." Is there really so much to it?

3. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've played all the main games and a number of spinoffs/fangames. Touhoumon is absolutely amazing.
    My favorite is Kogasa Tatara.

4. darkcheesse

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    there's actually a lot to the games plus there is the fighters as well i just played the new one today, can't wait till the next update so all the characters will be playable is verses, and theirs fan games also made like Touhoumon, Touhouvania, one that i adore Touhou grand theft auto San Andreas, stuff like Maihana Ao Makyou, you'll probably find a million and one arranges of the different tunes.

i've have seen video's of Touhoumon but have not yet had chance to play it yet, want to complete Touhouvania 2 first. i do like Kogasa Tatara her umbrella is awesome well she is the umbrella but you know what i mean.