1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the most annoying types of straight guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lemons123, May 5, 2015.

1. Justinian20

Super masculine straight guys are so annoying. I don't understand it anymore. But the thing is I'm attracted to some masculine guys, so it's more like the attitude annoys me, not the looks.

Also if I ever meet one, any homophobic straight guy annoys me. Straight guys who use "gay" to mean stupid. I just want to tell them expand your vocabulary cause gay isn't stupid.

2. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The kind that insist "Oh I'll show you the real thing" "I can be the exception to your sexuality" "Lesbians actually like men, or at least me" I mean, seriously. A: There's a sea of straight people out there. B: Forcing yourself on someone is disgusting and off-putting, it's not the way to get any affection out of me. If I'm gay then I'm gay, if I don't want to date you, I don't want to date you. If I'm gay, and don't want to date you, that should be a red flag.

Oh... And those "Reel countree boiz" or "Gangstahs" or whatever they refer to themselves as these days. They seem to think their strange ways are the only way and get aggressive towards gay folks and even slightly feminine dudes. Y'know, thinking strictly in their box and toxic over-masculinity, that sorta thing. Tend to view women as lesser and often sex objects rather than equals. What a joke. I don't comprehend what my relatives see in these people.

3. Paxana

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Any type of straight guy who wears camo and boots, or any of that masculine redneck-ish stuff. I like guys who are less masculine anyway (there are sone exceptions though), so no thanks.

Also guys who have a partner every other week

4. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The ones that are basically stuck in the 50s and don't know that the planet is 60 years ahead of them