The First Person You Were Attracted Too?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by PurpleRose, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Calypso

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I can't remember who my first real-life crush was (probably some classmate i'm guessing) but my first celebrity crush was Alanis Morissette. i think it was the hair?

2. FloatingPiano

The first crush I had was a friend I had in the 3rd grade. I was too young, obviously, to understand what was going on, but looking back I can tell I liked her.

3. Idek1204

I think I've always been more attracted to girls than boys. But my first crush was on my old best friend when I was aged 14-16. She got a boyfriend when we were15 and it destroyed me and I guess that's also when I knew I was a lesbian. Although I tried to tell myself I wasn't.

4. BiBi

BiBi Guest

That must be the most hilarious thing. I'm not trying to be mean, if that's the way you perceive it. :icon_wink

---------- Post added 13th Jul 2013 at 10:54 PM ----------

There was a time when I was 8 and I "liked a girl" and she liked me too but there wasn't any love, as we were only 8 and we didn't know what love was. My first real crush was in 4th grade, and it was a girl. I still kinda like her but she's a bit more bad than she used to be. I'm going into 7th grade in August, I'm in the Northern Hemisphere. I like a lot of girls right now, but I have a special place for a boy I like between a lot and kinda, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I like boys more than girls, but I have only found one boy I really like, as of now. (*hug*)

#44 BiBi, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
  5. Trailblazer

Chris Kratt. Made my childhood awesome watching his shows haha

6. Stripe101

Zac Efron. He may not be a great actor, but he is hot.

Then came David Tennant. I think everyone is attracted to David Tennant. Whether they admit it or not.

7. Stronger24

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Freshman year of high school. I was in a biology class with a guy who was on the football team. Nice and muscular guy. The teacher partnered us up.... Yeah, that was awkward for me, because he was straight!

But, I've probably had been attracted to other guys before that though

8. runninginmi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My best friend Billy when I was 13 and he was 14. We would have sleepovers because his Mom was a nurse and would work nights so my Mom would let Billy stay with us...in my room. He was my best friend and nothing ever happened, but I can't deny I was so attracted to him.

9. Sr Francium

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Brain: Crush this crush that..

10. MixedNutz

Kid in my class in 4th grade, blond hair, blue eyes, soccer jock.

I still run into him in my hometown sometimes.

11. gayboy66

Dear PurpleRose :

The first person I was really attracted to was my neighbor, Jon, not only was he really cute, but when he wore a pair of jeans, Oh, My, God, did he have the perfect ass for them. He made those jeans fit just right. Jon never wears underwear, he taught me not to wear these disgusting things, Jon said " they can carry germs, and spread disease ".

When I first met Jon, he was sunbathing on his patio in the nude, and so was his girlfriend, Kelly. He was so damn cute, I kept saying to myself. After I had finished moving myself in, Jon invited me over to his place to tan naked. He told me that Kelly had gone to her folks place, and wouldn't be back for about two weeks. I was already naked, except for a pair of sandals. Jon said that he really liked watching me move in,
    especially because I was wearing jean shorts and a really tight pair of speedos, and that I had a really cute, fat ass, just like a woman's. Now Jon and I were going to get to see each other naked for the first time, and I was going to get to see Jon's really cute ass up close and personal.

That was the first man I developed a crush on, four years later, I would meet the man I now am truly in love with, my fiancee, Ricka, she's part Swedish, part checkoslovacian, { Hell, I can never spell the damn name right }. Mom always said to make sure you have something in common with the one that you love, and we have almosteverything in common.

gayboy66

12. ViolinGirl8

ViolinGirl8 Guest

Looking back, I've definitely had crushes on girls that I thought I just loved as a friend. I tend to overthink pretty much everything so I'm still not sure exactly what a crush is "supposed" to feel like.

13. Abbra

My first crush was on my older sister's friend. I would always bug them and ask to sleep in my sister's room when she came over. She ended up moving, and I was more bummed than my sister. She moved back about a year later, and I was absolutely estatic. Since I was four years old at the time, I think it's safe to say that I was born gay.

14. Tomwinsatlife

I had a best friend from kindergarten, i never really understood my feelings about him till recently, but i believe i legit crushed on him at around age 11. Now he is my best friend still, but my feelings have lessened, due to the fact that he is so undeniably straight, that it turns me off, hehe. Well no1 knows I'm gay but ya. :/

---------- Post added 15th Jul 2013 at 09:06 PM ----------

Yesssssssss :wink:

15. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 13 an on vacations in Italy with my parents.

There was this girl, 18 years old, she worked at the bar from the hotel we stayed. Instead of having fun with other kids in the pool or staying with my parents, I liked to sit at the bar, drinking my coke and talk to her.
    I couldn't take my eyes of her, I wanted to be with her, I liked her character and she was so...WOW. Everything about this girl fascinated me.

At the end of the vacation when we left the hotel I was so unhappy and started to cry... neither I, nor her, nor my parents had an idea what was going on. I couldn't understand my reaction at all. I was so confused :rolle:

But a few years later, when I started to realize that I'm into girls, I immediately had this vacation and this beautiful girl on my mind... and now I know what was going on :thumbsup:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

16. robotman

My friends brother >_>... He is the exact type I'm attracted to... if only he was gay lol.

17. fluffyhandcuff

There was this very attractive French girl when I went to France for an exchange program...I think she was the first one I was sexually attracted to without a doubt

18. Ranz

Out Status:
    A few people
    My first infatuation- a female in Kindergarten
    My first real crush- a rather hot homophobic guy named Juan. I had a crush on him for like 4 months, and it was the biggest I had.
    My second- an Asian named Andy who had a cute face and was athletic. He was also one of my best friends, sucks how the love was one sided.

19. ChristianHipstr

Girl crush: 1st grade. Really pretty red head girl with beautiful green eyes, actually ended up going out in 6th grade
    Guy crush: 3rd grade. My baseball coahes assistant, he was a highschooler what I just remember really liking him.

First actuall head over heels crush what this year. A guy in my class who is just amazing in every aspect possible...