1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bi Since Birth, Feb 17, 2012.

1. sunnii

i dont have any. I used to hate tattoos but I've grown to like tats on the forearm and on the side of the torso (which is like the most painful place to get one apparantly). I kind of want one but Im not 100% sure if i want one and i dont know what to get a tattoo of. I dont have anything with a deep meaning yet

2. a little update on mine. I decided not to do it! I still want to incorporate the tree of life somewhere but the more I searched for artists the more I got better ideas and decided to put the big piece off for when I have a better big piece and incorporate it into it.
    I am, very soon, getting a Fender Stratocaster volume knob tattooed on the v-line of my abs right above the panty line :slight_smile: sexy, stylish, and makes for epic air guitar because if I have no shirt on while air jamming, I will have a volume knob lol

3. iky001

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have none, but I do occasionally (lie i always ) draw on myself if that counts.

4. Kat kanu

im thinking about geting a homunculus tattoo on my leg but idk yet