1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tap vs. Bottled Water

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jerr, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Sam

Sam

we have really bad tap water where I live and they even tell us not to use it unless we boil it so I won't be drinking it. To be honest I don't really trust being told that and then using a filter so I don't filter either and I do drink bottled water but I don't drink nearly as much water as I should. You would be lucky to see me drink a bottle a day.

2. well the Dasani branch of water sellers seem to be solving the problem because it's just been exposed that they have been selling tap water in bottles, not "bottled water" as people typically think of it.

3. Jerr

I'm glad this was a worth while thing for me to type out! lol because it took a while to make it look all nice and neat with the links and such.

If you ever want to drink more water, a filter would be better/cheaper. You can keep refilling bottles if you would like. They offer sooo many different forms of filters. Shouldn't be hard for you to find one that fits you.

4. Bryan

Same Here!!

5. dude100a

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    For the last few years I drink cold water in the morning before I leave my house - dont have the flue for years.
    Imagination or not?

6. Jerr

Well... I think even if one did it one could still get the flu... BUT I'm sure it helps.

Jamie has an amazing icon... I wish I could have found it but yeah...

It is the Evian mountains (you know the water) yeah it has the mountains in the background... but it says naive... straight from the tap (Or something along those lines...) I effen rolled when I saw that. (evian backwards... naive...)

7. greg

At home our water is drawn from a creek, no filtration, no additives just water havn't been sick yet. greg

8. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I LOVE LOVE LOVE poland spring water thats like the only water i drink no tap water for me......Its NYC lol. The tap water here taste nasty like soo ewwy so i just drink bottled water =D. Unless someone finds some like artilce that says "Poland spring water has anthrax in it" i wont stop drinking lol

9. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

ouch. dude i never drink tap water =X

i kno latinokid poland springs the shit water here taste like chlorine ew lol