1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soooo am I screwed forever?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by D_Alejandro, May 27, 2010.

1. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

well if people choose to sleep around thats thier thing but i personally am not into that. the thing i am doing just now in my search for a partner i stated im only interested in chatting just now and maybe move onto something more serious. i am of the belief that there is someone out there that wants the exact same thing we do. and its working. theres actually alot more people than you think that want a steady relationship.

2. D_Alejandro

You guys are awesome. Thank you so much for the advice!

And yes I guess it doesn't matter what gender you are...it depends on the person. I am hanging in there and having hope. It's really hard! But I can't give up, I just can't.

You guys I feel a whole lot better! :slight_smile:

The only problem is that where I live, 95% of gay guys are whores...truly. And the gay scene is awful, I was left with a horrible experience. And looks like I'll be stuck here for quite sometime. I'm always scared that one day it will be too late. :/

But I just have to be positive and hope for the best, right?

3. secret garden

Right, and trust me, it's not just where you live, it's like that everywhere. :frowning2:
    Sadly I know that from experience.
    But there are also wonderful, amazing guys and I'm sure you'll find one of them soon.

4. jazzrawr

Oh, girls are most definitely just as sexual as guys. We're just better at hiding it - and it's expected of us to hide it.
    It's just as hard to find a girl who's not a committment-phobe as it is to find a guy.

You never know what's going to happen in the future, so hang in there. You're only 20 - someone you don't expect may come along, and you won't have to worry about men being whores. XD

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually find man-whores very unattractive.

There are people out there like you, that want a relationship. Am I saying it will last forever? Maybe, maybe not...I don't have a crystal ball.

6. XxTheNumbOnexX

Oh wow. I thought i was the only person in the world who felt like that. I was cheated on. Many times. By the same person. Cuz I was stupid enough to believe that any relationship can get through ANYTHING if the love is strong enough. I thought it was. Guess not. I have to get him out of my life before he does any more damage than he already has. I just want someone to make memories with while we're young and then we can look back in the future. I need someone I can tell anything to. Someone to be with me through life. Thats all I want. Is it so much to ask for? All I ever hear/see is about cheating, lying, sex...I dont' care about that. I care about love and I trust my heart. But most of the time it seems like I'm the only one who does...