1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some good comes out of a recent Westboro Baptist Church picket in New York

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Greggers, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Emberstone

most all of the adult phelps children are lawyers. they make money by sueing cities and states for violating their freedom to protest. they have made quite a few millions that way. also, there are only around 3-4 familys actually in the church, and most of the people simply live in a collection of 3-4 houses that have had their back fences removed to make a compound. all the money earned from jobs by the people in the houses are simply pooled together for the church.

2. pianolover95

these westboro people are so ridiculous. I'm glad somebody turned their hate against them in a clever way

3. Rygirl

I love this. Every time they try to do something hateful we turn it into something loving, its the perfect solution to the problem without getting violent.

4. D_Alejandro

That's a lot of money ! Good for them :thumbsup:

5. Alex19

i cant stand fred phelps. if theres one person i could kill and get away with it, it would b him. jk i wouldnt kill him, but id love to tell him off. then punch him in the face. :slight_smile:

6. Emberstone

I am generally growing more sick of hatefulled conservatives.

you really cant equate the WBC to political conservatives or republicans, because they are predominately anti goverment, group-anarchistic.

However, there are some whack job politicions on the right that say things that are just as bad.

I about wanted to scream at my tv earlier when on fox news they were useing gov. sanfords affair with a woman in argentina to show that gay marriage is wrong.

WTH is up with these people?

7. starfish

What the fuck. That is a total non-sequitur.