1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

saving a gay guy from Afghanistan

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ayman, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Ayman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Dear All,

I am a gay man from Belgium.

Four months ago, I have been introduced to a young gay guy from Afghanistan who is in danger, poverty and extra harsh health situation who needed help to survive and possibly get out of Afghanistan. After investigation, I personally helped him to rent a room, operate his nose and now he is going to operate his injured throat and ears. He got beat by his father and brother and secretly living somewhere after his ex-boyfriend released his nude photos and videos to his family. He experienced several rapes as a common phenomenon in Afghanistan and has a mental trauma as well.

I could register him to the evacuation program for LGBT+ people in Germany and they are asking now to collect Pakistan visa to leave Afghanistan legally and be able to go to German embassy in Pakistan to collect German visa. They will take care of everything after his arriving to Pakistan.

The problem is getting Pakistan visa from Afghanistan is almost impossible expect you have an invitation letter from the one who is resident in Pakistan. I do not know how to do and I wonder if anyone has any idea and suggestion to help this guy to escape the dangerous situation?

Looking forward to receiving feedback from you.

Kind regards,

Ayman

2. looking4abeard

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Ayman, get in touch with me, I know someone that can help your friend with the visa.