1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rude to ask what someone’s sexuality is

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Shasta, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    So the person I’m interested has her Fb page checked to opposite. I want to if she’s Indeed interested in men or if woman as well.

So how I ask her without offending.

A bit off topic
    Also I think she follows me on social under the company she works for she likes a lot of my post. If post a selfie she likes it and other post. If I comment on something she responds. So at the very least she’s interested in me? How do I I know if she interested me as person or potentially a friendship that develops into something more.

I don’t want to set myself for disappointment. She’s knows i like girls. But curious if she knows I like her. I have talked to her a couple times but kept it professional. I saw in November of last year and avoided her. I regret not talking to her. I just wanted to say hi. She tried to acknowledge me but I snubbed her.

Being around her makes my gut drop. An adrenaline rush. When I had to contact her last year to close deal on my part it took me awhile to collect myself and talk to her.

When I first met her and had to go her office alone I had the flight or fight response. I wanted to run but I stuck it out.

In the beginning I had a lot of resentment towards because I thought she did something for the sole purpose of hurting me. Eventually after talking to people in the same profession as hers and seeing her job description I found I was wrong to feel angry and that it was projection of angry I felt of making a bad decision.

I want to talk to her about how feel as a therapist recommended it. I think I’m ready. I don’t know her well enough to just dm her on Fb. I may not like what she has to say but I think it will help me move on. I don’t want to be there to see her reaction. Also she and her coworkers know something is up with me and subitley showed their concern.