1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Storm101, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey everyone^^, been a while since I have been on here haha. I know that this is most likely a pretty common topic, but I thought that it couldn't hurt to ask for advice. I'm still young, and I get that i'll have plenty of time in my life to find someone, but i can't help but feel lonely most of the time. I've always been just fine being single, but I can't help but have a craving to share my life with someone, or just experience that kind of love. I'm just wanting to know if anyone has advice on dating when your a gay teen living in the south, or just dealing with those feelings in general. Thank you!

2. 21zephyr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I’m a lot older than you, but I would say that I would kill to be a gay teen in the south instead of an old gay guy in the north. From reading a lot of posts, there are many lonely gay people out there and it shouldn’t be this difficult!!! My goal is to stay positive, find places where there are other gay people and start some conversations. For me it might be a gay bar or a gay support group.. even a Pride event. What I know is I am not going to give up. Even though it’s out of my comfort zone, I know I have to get out there because I won’t find anybody sitting in front of my TV! Good luck to you I know you will be successful.

3. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you! and I wish you luck as well!

4. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I also feel like it's also because of my type maybe. I'm not flamboyant at all, and i want someone who also isn't flamboyant. But every gay guy I've met has either been really flamboyant (although most of them are now friends of mine and are really fun to hang out with XD), or really closeted, so that could be another reason i guess lol