1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reintroducing Myself

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by EDMJunkie, Dec 26, 2017.

1. EDMJunkie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Howdy!

As you'll be able to see from my profile, I'm not technically "new". However it's been a long time since I've even logged back in to EC.

I was active for a very short period of time between late 2014 to early 2015. I guess in that short span of time, I was able to find the community and friendship that I was looking for, as I'm currently planning to fly over an ocean this summer to visit my bestest friend (who I met on here) irl for the first time, and I have EC to thank for that*.

I don't know if back because I want to be active again and I want to help provide that same sort of comfort that I got from EC, or if I'm merely trying to relive something that I moved on from a long time ago. But I think it's worth giving it a try, because this place has given so much, and has gotten so little in return.

So with that being said, I hope you'll all welcome me back into the fold once more. :grin:

*By no means am I suggesting that you should just travel all over the place willy-nilly to say hi to your newfound EC buddies that you just met online last week. EC has certain rules in place for a reason, which is to protect you. I've had several years worth of time to figure out that my bud isn't an axe wielding sexual predator.

2. BiBiBaybee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome back. Very noble to give something back, too.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people