1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real confusion?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Redness18, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Redness18

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, so the past few months since I got with my recent girlfriend who lives an hour away from me which I find difficult in itself I have started to have gay thoughts most of the day especially when I wake up in the morning! They make me feel anxious all the time as I am really in love with my girlfriend and am afraid they mean I’m gay! My background when I was younger I always loved masturbating over woman but I started to go on web and sites to find woman on there but could never find any so started masturbing with other men instead as I couldn’t get any attention from woman in real life so seen it as my only option! That became I bit of a thing and I used to do it quite a lot and enjoyed it! I stopped that when I went out with my ex and our sex life was amazing she used to play with my ass a lot dildos and Strapons which I also loved so since I split up with her all I could think about was getting with other woman but when I got with the girlfriend I am with now where the sex is a lot more tame I don’t feel as horny when having sex and all I can think about is her doing something with my arse or somebody else doing something ie another man! Never seen myself as gay always straight maybe a little bi curious but it’s really affecting my mental state all of a sudden it’s horrible feel like shit all the time and have really bad anxiety just need some answers as you can see it’s very confusing I don’t want to split up with my girlfriend and want to be with her for life but these thoughts are making it so difficult! What are your thoughts please???