1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RoyalRed, Nov 12, 2013.

1. RoyalRed

RoyalRed Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    :icon_sad: Sometimes i stick to the label homoflexible i feel more comftable with this label, i just don't like the label bisexual it docent fit.
    But my big problem in truth is figuring out if i am gay who knows how long it will take
    but i guess i need advice i need opinions. On if liking that a man has the feeling of strength that you need to have in your life. but feeling no attraction to whats under the pant's as if it's nasty and just sometimes decent but nothing you wish to ever well you get the point.
    though i feel like women are attractive in most of the way's i can think of, and i really love them even emotionally like with a women i feel happier and i get a sense of protection over them, Sometimes i tend to get aggressive if someone attempts to date one i love.
    Okay i got some issues there i guess im dominant. With a man i guess there sweet kinda not my type in the hole "talking thing" or sexual thing's even abbs don't attract me to um..
    but there good friends. And there grate for the strength of protection for myself and i guess maybe one could be a possible lover for me. but there isn't a big thing about them...and im seriously unsure if its just i like men as friends? what does this sound like to you so far?
    (sorry for the bad spelling)
    :help: