1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me!=)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BeliGo, Apr 15, 2013.

1. BeliGo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi everyone! Im new at this kind of stuff, like posts and what not.

ok, first of all thank you for starting reading this! I really need some opinions!

I am a girl, 20 years old.

So, I am very confused. I do not know if I am straight, lesbian or bi. Im going to give you a list of stuff so that you can analyze...THANK YOU!

List:

-I had my first female crush ever when I joined a sports team. I remember locking myself in the bathroom and saying "this is not happening, erase whatever you felt" (I was 16)
    -I had two female crushes at my high school, though I never acted on it.
    -When I was small I would get turned on by the sight of breasts.
    -Now I am in college, and whenever I get into a class, the first thing I do is to check "who is the hottest girl in the room."
    -I have NO male celebrity crushes!!!! NONE...only girls...and I am pretty much crazy about them.
    -When I want to fantasize before going to bed....I usually think of girls...
    -Before, I could NEVER imagine myself in a relationship with a girl...but now....I am just finding it so romantic lately, and possible for me (that is what is confusing me so much, because sexual attraction is one thing...but sexual and romantic...well...thats another thing!!)
    - I had a crush on a college girl....she is a lesbian...we kissed more than once....and I liked it, obviously. I just don't think she is the right for me..though.
    -I freaking love "The L word" I know that does not make you a lesbian...but just throwing that one out there. And I have a MAJOR crush on Shane (Holy shit, she is too damn hot....!!! ndajsndalsdha)
    -Im becoming very defensive of LGBT.
    -I've been dreaming about girls....(my last one was with Shane...it was awwweeeeeesooooomeeeeeeee)
    -OH! Very important: I have had two boyfriends, neither of them I liked to touch in bed. (I am still a virgin! ) Actually I felt disgusted and I did it just because I felt that I had to. I now regret so much both relationships...(I think it is important to say though...that neither of these boyfriends were very good looking, actually...so maybe that is why I could not touch them?)
    -my friends think am a lesbian (and I did not tell them anything on that list but the story about the college girl and how I hated to touch my exes)
    -I hate the movie "Magic Mike" ???? Thought it was ridiculous..and my girl friends were all turned on.....meh.
    -Whenever I watch movies with my friends the girls would say "Ohhh, that actor is soo hoot" And I would say "oh, that actress is actually very pretty and sexy."

I DID FALL IN LOVE WITH TWO GUYS...It was just very complicated (I studied abroad and left one....and the other one is too complicated) And Im guessing i would not mind touching them??? I have no idea.

I think I like guys too........

Fuck.

Well....Thanks for reading this super long post!

=)=)=)

I am really hoping to get some answers and opinions!

2. Vanille

Well from what I've read it seems you like girls quite a lot, I didn't really see you express much desire to be with a man in your post. You could be a lesbian, or you could be bisexual but your attraction is stronger with women than it is with men. One thing I believe is certain is that you are definitely not straight. You don't have to find this out right away, actually in my opinion, constantly wondering if you're gay/bi/straight etc. can cause more confusion and stress...at least for me it did. So I guess my final answer would be that I think that you're not straight, actually maybe even gay, but I can't say that for certain because I don't know you. :grin: I hope I helped a little, there are other people on here that are way better at answering these questions haha I try when I can :slight_smile:

3. Femmeme

It sounds like you may be Biromantic Homosexual. Which would me you can have romantic feeling for both men and women, but your sexual attraction is toward just women. Give it a google and see if it makes sense.

More importanly, Welcome to EC! (!)

Read, post, stick around, this is a great place filled with wonderful people. (&&&)

4. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You seem to have more of an attraction towards women. However, I wouldn't be so quick to label myself if I were you because I don't want you to feel restricted. Embrace your attraction towards women and men. If you feel like, you can only be with women then you're a lesbian. Your history with men and the lack of interest says a lot. So, it's safe to say you're not straight. Just take your time and have fun on your journey of self discovery :slight_smile:

#4 pinklov3ly, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  5. BeliGo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi Vanille, Femmeme and Pinklov3ly!

Thank you so much for your responses, I feel so happy you read and took your time to write your opinions!!

Yeap....I guess I should just go with the flow and whatever happens happens.

But hey! At least I know one thing : I am not straight :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks again!