1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Permanent Hair Removal - If there was such a thing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by charlie12, Jul 5, 2007.

1. charlie12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would definitely use it on my face, neck, and a few other places. I just can't stand hair when it starts to get on my face and neck.

2. 24601

3. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've been flirting with getting laser hair removal. Expensive, ranging from unpleasant to downright uncomfortable depending on the area...maybe, maybe not.

4. CrimsonThunder

I don't know if its only Australia but theres a thing called the 'epen' on TV alot of the time.

5. Micah

My exboyfriend used to get lazer hair removal on his face. I wouldn't recommend it. For the price he paid it would reduce the amount of hair the grew, rather than get rid of it. So he was shaving every 3 days rather than every day. So it wasn't all that effective. Plus he had to get it redone every few months (rather expensive).

6. Jerr

I grow hair so fast on my face... shaving is a pointless task for me... that is why I pretty much trim.

I'm considering the laser thing... I'd have to do more research into it but I won't bother with that until I get a steady flow on extra cash.

Until then, I just shave regularly on my chest and stomach. I will try waxing relatively soon. I have a abnormally high pain tolerance so I should be fine... and even if it hurts like no tomorrow... I'm determined. lol.

7. 24601

I kind of want to wax all over... but it seems scary heh. I think the look is pretty sexy. Then again, a natural look is sexy too.

8. Isaac

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wouldn't get it done on my face becsaue as mentioned, a waste of money. But i'm very self concious about it on my arms, and hands and stuff. I NEVER wear short sleaves or anything becasue i don't like it / shave it off but it's still noticable. I'v heard of stuff in Hamilton wear yiou get it down and pay $49 a month. I may look into that.

9. xxAngelOnFirexx

I hate my hair in my 'bikini area' as it is called on the wax boxes. I normally shave but i waxed myself a few weeks ago and besides hurting like heck i didn't get all of the hair and then growing bac ki got a ton of ingrowns that were downright painful! I'm thinking that i might get a wax job profeshionally next time. But lazor or permanent sounds cool. I could care less about my legs, but my eyebrows (which i pay about $10 a month) to be waxed, and my arm pits (which i shave every other day) are anonying. I shave my legs like every two weeks to once a month(although really i should every week, i just don't care about hairy legs. even with wearing a skirt to school. most of the girls at my school rarely shave. it's a bit of a joke there, who can shave the least, lol). I might get permanent or lazor if i had money. i don't like the sound of permanent anything though... even with tatoos you can get those removed. with permanet hair removal once it's gone it's gone(thinking of bald guys, lol). maybe when i'm older my wife might like if i'm a bit more hairy...