1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part 1: Pretty Much Solved...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PeytonRose, Apr 14, 2014.

1. PeytonRose

Jury is still out on Part 2 however...

What I mean is that when I started down this road I decided I'd figure out my gender identity first followed by my sexual orientation. Makes sense right? I think so and still do.

Now, I've figured out that I'm a female at heart, bio male, but female inside. My next stage I guess is trying to figure out if I'm a lesbian, a straight female, or bi. Based on past experiences, I'm bi, since I've had sex with a woman, enjoyed the experience, and wouldn't mind a repeat performance. But there's something about lying down with a guy that makes me curious to no end (without going into graphic detail of course. *Quivers*) So for right now I guess I can chalk this up to bi-curious?

No idea. Granted I'm not really asking for much help since I've gotten the hard part taken care of. I think more or less I'm just posting my thoughts on a wall and seeing if anyone has some helpful advice :slight_smile: