1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Dating in the community

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Carla01, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Carla01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I am new to dating in the community

There is so many factors and emotional feelings to keep in mind in the LGBT community when dating that my mind is blowing.

I have come across someone I really want to be with,but as I am new to dating mtf women.

I need advice on how to help a person with a phobia that just wants to stay home in her room and not wants to go outside the house

2. Chillton

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm kinda new to Gay dating scene to. The one thing I do know, is don't lead with I'm still in the closet or I'm new to the gay dating scene. Some people will treat this as you having baggage, or no gay dating experience equals zero dating experience. It's kind of a double standard. However I have been on a couple dates with guys in the closet. I'm a fairly confident person so they thought I was some kinda gay guru and had the answers they were looking for. I quickly corrected them and said we were in the same boat, but I would love to find those answers together. They didn't like that and spiraled because of their baggage and lashed out at themselves and me. So I understand how people would want to avoid that, even if they misjudge someone with double standards now and again. So if they ask don't deny it but don't shine a spotlight on it either. The more out of the closet you are the better your chances. Confidence is half the battle so try to be bold.

When you do start to go on dates, I would notify them within the first few dates that you're trans if they already don't know. Some men could feel betrayed and possibly get violent if they found out further down the road when their more invested. So keep your safety in mind. I'm not trying to scare you but I don't want to see you get hurt. Your safety comes first.

3. Carla01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Family only
    The person that did not want leave her room or house has manage to went with me out of the house actually we went to a holiday resort.

It was so good to see a her emotions opened and a smile on her face
    We as both informed each other that we trancing