1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New supervisor all of the sudden acting abusive and gaslighting me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Shane is tired, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Shane is tired

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    She was very nice to me said I will be at a specific location and I can pick my hours. She gave me her phone number to text and call if I need anything.
    All of the sudden she does not want me to text work related or call about work. She does not respond. She forcing me to go to another location. She is acting very arrogant. Then when I asked why the change in my location if she told me at first a different thing, she gaslighted me said it never happened and I am imagining things and this idea is "silly". She said I am supposed to be ready to take calls when someone is sick because I am just a part time supposed to take calls on my days off when someone is sick and she only let full time people pick their location and shifts. I told her I am not an on call person, I feel disrespected, you are gaslighting me and changing what has been said, I can do the other location under one condition, as a part time person who would work different days you will need to give me notice days in advance and you need to have this in writing, you cannot call me on my day off and expect me to show up when someone calls sick my job description doesnt include on call. if you cannot do that then i cannot do this job. I feel pissed. I planned a lot of necessary financial things around it but suddenly she is acting like a bitch.

#1 Shane is tired, Mar 26, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2024