1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Son Just Told Me He Is gay

Discussion in 'For Parents and Family Members of LGBT People' started by Angry dad, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That'll scare 'em. :smilewave

2. Hexagon

I'd support such and attempt.

3. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I typed my original response while everyone else was typing theirs. And I gotta agree, can an admin look this guy's IP up, contact the relevant ISP, and get him reported to the local authorities, for his son's sake?

4. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would, too.

5. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You need help. You need serious help. I don't care if you hate gay and transgender people. Lots of people do and one more isn't going to affect us that badly, but THAT IS YOUR SON. He cannot possibly help who he is, and you're beating him for it. What kind of monster would beat his child because he's gay! Can you imagine the anguish you've put him through! Imagine that you had feelings that you couldn't explain, didn't want, and were too afraid to tell anyone about! Imagine your father beat you because of something you couldn't help! Something that I'm sure at this point if he could change he would! You're thinking about sending him off to a camp!? Is it too hard for you to deal with yourself that you'd send him away from his family who is supposed to love him UNCONDITIONALLY where he'll probably wind up committing suicide because his father doesn't love him! No loving parent would do that to their child! Why don't you take a look at some of the posts on here! You think you've got problems, you don't KNOW what problems are! You're son, however, probably knows what REAL anguish is!

Oh poor you, you're son is gay and that affects your life SOOOO much! What about him!? What's he supposed to do! Even if you could "turn him straight" do you think it'd be the same? Do you think he'd ever forget the time that you beat him and then sent him away to a camp to try to fix something that DOESN'T NEED FIXED! If you do this to your son, you're a monster! If you do this to him YOU need to go to a camp and STAY there, and stay away from him! I'm normally shy and quiet, but I can't stand people like you! You should be behind bars for child abuse and someone else should be fathering your son you bigoted, evil, monstrous pig!

If you think there's something wrong with your son, go look in the mirror and say to yourself "I beat my child." YOU are the one that has something wrong with them!

6. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We've checked this guy out, and found plenty of reason to believe he's just a troll. He's not worth any more of our time.

Thanks to everyone for the fast reports.

7. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I would also like to thank everyone for the sincere replies. I know in the face of trolls like this, when you treat it like a real scenario, it can feel like you were duped, and usually we don't like to be duped. But for everyone who gave sincere replies, all the troll did was bring out the best in you and show that you really do care. So if you're down on yourself for falling for this guy, just remember that. :slight_smile:

And I would also like to thank everyone for the fast reports!

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did you join a gay support group to learn techniques on how to beat the gay out of your son? Because the only thing you'll beat out of him is his love of his father.

Lex - gay and more man than you'll ever be :slight_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.