1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Simplified Roleplay

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Jonathan

Interested in the happings, Muzzy moves to a closer and better place to watch.
    However, being still undecided on what to do, he remains unseen in the shadows.
    Hidden, he continues to watch the events unfold.

2. oneguy15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rave glares at the angel cautiously. After a couple of seconds, he lets the man go and lowers his dagger. "Forgive me, I thought you to be an enemy of God." These words weren't said apologetically, but in a tone of annoyance. "This land is where the archangel Balkan was born. I am Rave, a guardian of St. Balkan's Church." He looks in Muzzy's direction, but turns back at the angel. "Your name?"

3. Qevin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Teleport to the front of Rave and said "Good evening! Sorry to interrupt your conversation... my name is Q' and i am a sales wizard, and i'm here to offer you all my latest love potion... want some?"

4. sexyalex

Rave replied, "No Mr. Love Wizard, i happen to receive private sorcery training from Hogfarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry" ....."allah dammit!" the fat wizard said as he was deeply captivated by Rave's blue eyes from his magical crystal ball within his tavern; deeep below the depths of the earth and beyond 0_0

5. xxAngelOnFirexx

*twitchs*
    Angel looks at Rave, "I'm Angel. I understand that this is sacred now. Let me just grab the one i'm guardian over and I will leave." Angel looks off into the distance at the giant and sighs unsure of how simple that task would be.

6. Ty

Ty Guest

Suddenly Ty runs in and gives angel a hug and a ice cream, stares her in the face and gently says "don't worry"

7. Qevin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "uhm... hello?"

8. pirateninja

PirateNinja walks on the scene, looking very lost. Her attire is mainly black and baggy, but her face is not as intimidating. A big beaming smile which can be interpreted as either very very friendly or very very weird fills the lower half of her face while a messy mop of shoulder length hair fills the other half. She considers her surroundings and the people in the surroundings, before trudging onward, with the lost but nevertheless happy look still on her face.

9. Ty

Ty Guest

Ty walks slowly up the hill, squints in the light and says "wow there are alot of lesbians here" and as he says that, he waves to pirate ninja and throws her a rainbow flag. She catches the flag and raises it high. Suddenly I realise what ive done and attempt to regain my flag...

10. pirateninja

PirateNinja looks at the flag, her brain simply not comprehending where it came from. Then she sees Ty, and she runs off giggling manically.

11. oneguy15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *winces*
    Rave nods, "Yeah, alright..." Rave steps aside to let Angel pass.
    He crosses his arms and gets lost in thought.