1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masturbating in the Shower

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GoBabyGoGo, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I've done it before, and for some reason, I have my best orgasms in the shower. :confused:

I usually do it lying down with my upper body slightly propped up. Maybe that's why I don't feel faint afterwords. I would imagine that if I were standing, the blood would go to my penis and away from my head, and it would have a hard time (no pun intended) getting back up to my head once I finished. I usually position the shower head to face the wall so I don't get sprayed. Works great for me! :icon_bigg

I find that it helps if you have something to think about ahead of time while you're masturbating. If I don't have something ahead of time, I end up taking too long and my parents tell me to hury up.

2. Gera-Kun

I do it. I shower in cold water, so i don't feel dizzy or anything. the one thing i like about doing it in the shower is that you could stick a pen or marker up your, um nevermind! :eusa_whis

3. Psych!

Psych! Guest

:roflmao: lol

well, i did that once but i didn't really feel dizzy, probably cause i sat there for a while before getting up :eusa_danc

4. K0msomolets

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hy·per·ven·ti·la·tion (hī'pər-vĕn'tl-ā'shən) pronunciation
    n.

Abnormally fast or deep respiration, which results in the loss of carbon dioxide from the blood, thereby causing a fall in blood pressure, tingling of the extremities, and sometimes fainting.

It might have something to do with hyperventilation due to the nature of one's exertions - perhaps with all that blood flow to the groin area too. You are expelling more CO2 than normal and inhaling more O2 and you begin to feel faint.

In high school we would play a (apparently dangerous) game all the time in which one individual would breath very rapidly for several minutes. Suddenly he would be told to hold his breath and standing with is back against a wall a classmate would push against the breathers ribcage to keep the lungs compressed. The breather hyperventilates their eyes roll back and they collapse. A few seconds later they wake up with a grin on their face.

5. Psych!

Psych! Guest

that's very dangerous

6. Gera-Kun

yup, very dangerous...i remember someone had togo to the emergency room cause of a game similar to that.

7. Psych!

Psych! Guest

whoa! :eek:

8. young92

yea that happens sometimes...but i got used to it...
    the bathrooms is like the only place i know no one will walk in on me
    but i think its alot better to do it right before u get in the shower
    it feels MUCH better

9. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I used to but since I started working out I take my showers after I work out and I am usually really tired lol

10. kevinx519

ive done that a couple times. but my knees get weak after and yeah...its better laying down

11. I think its better laying down too

12. zumbo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't cum under the shower but I can cum while standing in the bathroom.

13. Kibuki kid

I tried it in the shower a few times and i cant do it cause i get near to the point of fainting and i can get one of my really bad migraines. YAY toilet(!) (!)

14. Torture

Torture Guest

Yeah, same here.

15. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

i dont do it in the shower. it takes too long and i just like too lay when i do it.

16. To be honest, the best place for me is in the shower for 2 main reasons:
    1. clean up extremely easy 2. for me an orgasm is when my mind can SHUT UP! ive actually blacked out for a few seconds from some intense orgasms. those are the best to me. anyway i last too long in bed! :icon_wink

17. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Shower is worst too slippery.....i rather do it laying down on my bed =D

18. gabriel1

gabriel1 Guest

I tried a few times in the shower but almost collapsed. forget it. I'd rather do it laying on my bed or sitting at my PC.

19. step49x

I've done it, but I'm not too fond about masturbating standing up. Mainly because of the whole lightheaded-ness thing. As I'm currently living in a college dorm, I usually do it on the toilet. I have way more privacy there than in my room.

20. xxXJoe15919Xxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The shower is my way of relaxing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.